Applicants are encouraged to apply for the MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 by the Embassy of Japan & from the Japanese Government. The MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship is for those students who want to get their 4 Year BS degree from International University Under Scholarship in Japan.
MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded – Study In Japan By Government of Japan and For Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in your Country apply by post.
Fields of Study For Undergraduate
You can select up to 3 Fields. First, Second, & Third choice From the given fields in the official website (Almost all fields)
MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Financial Benefits
- MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship the Japanese Government gives admission fee as well tuition fee.
- Allowance of 117,000 Yen Monthly.
- A return ticket to the successfully selected candidates.
- A one-year Japanese language preparatory course is offered for those who are not proficient in the local language.
Also Check this Link: South Korea Government Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded
Requirements and How to Apply
- See country-specific Japanese Embassy website.
- No need Japanese Language Knowledge, and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
- Students who have done A levels or FSc or FA can apply.
- Applicants must be born between April 2, 1994, and April 1, 2002.
The last date to apply for MEXT Japan Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded – Study In Japan By Government of Japan is 13 June 2019.