KINNAIRD COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
VACANT ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION
Kinnaird College for Women invites applications from bright and motivated candidates for the following position:
Human Resource HSIR Officer
- 04 Years of Bachelors or equivalent (16 years of education) in Information Technology.
- At least one year relevant working experience in an academic setting in similar job role will be preferred.
- Effective communication in both oral and written form.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Only those candidates may apply who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
- The position applied for must be mentioned on top of the envelope.
- Applications along with attested copies of the following documents should be sent through registered mail on the address mentioned at the end:
- Cover Letter along with detailed resume, two passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents (experience letters, domicile, medical/fitness certificate and other certificates mentioned in the resume).
- Complete contact details as well as names and contact details of two referees. All degrees must be HEC recognized with no 3rd Division in the entire academic career. Age of the applicant for administrative staff positions should be between 25-50 years.
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer and if selected will be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their departments on the specified date of joining.
- The last date for receipt of applications is May 10, 2019. Late and incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional and experience certificates etc. shall not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview/written test for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidature shall be cancelled at any stage due to incomplete/ wrong information.
- Kinnaird College for Women reserves the rights not to fill/withdraw /withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason. The College may consider an applicant in a lower cadre of the post advertised.
- The Principal
- Kinnaird College for Women, 93-Jail Road, Lahore.
- Tel: 042-99203781-84
Due Date 10-05-2019
Study Hunt also providing the Preparation Material and helping books are available on our Facebook page or group so like our Facebook page and join our official Facebook group to best prepare yourself for this test and other government jobs tests like PPSC, FPSC. KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, Pakistan Army, Navy, Air Force, etc. Join Our Facebook group below for collaborative preparation.
Join Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyhunt.info/
Also, check this Link: List of opportunities students can avail easily
Also, check this Link: Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
Also, check this Link: Job hunting in Pakistan
Also, check this Link: Why Team work is key to success
For More Detail Keep Visit Daily www.studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info