Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020 Phase-2 has started and interested students are invited to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan. This scholarship is only for deserving undergraduate students who wish to continue there education. Ehsaas Scholarship Program Applications will be started during this month. Be ready and prepare your documents for the application.
Pakistan’s largest need base scholarship program, Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase-2 2020 Program its purpose it to support students belongs to low income families who wants to continue there educational careers despite financial difficulties. Started in 2019, a total of 200,000 scholarships will be provided with 50,000 scholarships each year with 50% scholarships reserved for girls.
Note: Dear students, the circulating Google Application Form Link and advertisement regarding Ehsaas undergraduate Scholarship program is fake, the office has verified from relevant HEC sources. So don’t fill any bogus application form, as soon as HEC will advertise officially we will let you know as before we did it.
It is a program for high achievers from low-income families. Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are especially encouraged to apply.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Detail:
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Males and Females
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years
- Deadline: Not Given
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
Join Our Community
Benefits of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- 50,000 Scholarships Annually.
- 200,000 undergraduate scholarships in 4 years.
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls.
- Full tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Special Preference for disabled and students belonging to underprivileged areas.
Eligibility Criteria For Ehsaas Scholarship Program:
- Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university
- Ehsaas Scholarship program will offer need-based scholarships to the students of undergraduate degree programs.
- Age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self finance evening programs are ineligible
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Deadline:
The last date to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 is not announced yet.
After submission of the online application form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project , the applicant is required to take printout of the application form and attach following supporting documents:
- Copy of applicant CNIC / B. Form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the father is Labourer on a daily-wage / shopkeeper / private job, then attach undertaking of Income Certificate on the minimum amount of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
- Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
- Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant
- 01 Picture of House from outside Front
How to Apply For Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2020:
Please visit the link given below to apply online for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
- Visit the official website of the Higher Education Commission to apply online (Links are given below).
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here