Federal Public Service Commission has announced its latest vacancies for FBR Inspector Inland Revenue jobs. Interested and qualified candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these Latest FPSC jobs for August 2021. Through consolidated advertisement no 6/2021 FPSC is recruiting for Inspector Inland Revenue. These have merit, provincial, minority and gender quota.
FBR is conduction recruitment of inspectors which are BPS-16 scale. These are permanent vacancies so don’t miss out on these career making opportunities. minimum education required is bachelors with minimum 2nd division in Economics/ Business Administration/ commerce/ statistics/ law from any institute in Pakistan recognized by HEC.
There are total of 492 (four hundred and ninety two) vacancies announced and the age limit is 20 to 28 years old with further 5 years relaxation. last date to apply is 16 August 2021.
Opportunity for girls to join Pak army Join Pakistan Army as AFNS 2021| Online Registration
FBR Jobs Details
|Organization:||Federal Board of Revenue|
|No of Vacancies:||492|
|Required Education :||Bachelors degree|
|Eligibility||All over Pakistan|
|Position||Inspector inland revenue BPS 16|
Following is the basic requirements to apply,
- Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply
- Both Male and females can apply
- Minimum education required is bacheors
- Candidates having relevant education, experience are eligible to apply
- Age limit is 20 to 28 years with 5 years further relaxation
want to Join Pak Air Force? Join PAF as a Commission Officers 2021
There are following documents required for applying in FPSC FBR Jobs 2021:
- Academic Certificates
- Experience certificates
- Two Passport size Photographs
- Challan Form (treasury receipt)
As inspector inland revenue is a bps-16 scale job so its challan fee will be rs-300
Last date to apply for the Federal Public Service Commission Inspector Inland Revenue is 16 August 2021.
How to Apply for ASF Jobs for inspectors
- Candidates should apply online
- No physical application will be acceptable unless canidate is from an area where no internet is available in that case candidate have to submit application to FPSC by post.
- Candidates first read instruction carefully from official advertisement
Download Challan form from the website and submit in any NBP branch or government treasuray
Then read instructions carefully and apply online
Admission certificate for the respective post will be available on fpsc official website on 5 november.
Test for FPSC advertisement no 6/2021 will be held from 21 November 2021 and onwards