Applications are invited for the Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 (Fully Funded) Global Peace Chain is providing an opportunity to extraordinary young, competent, and enthusiastic peacebuilders from 100+ countries to develop their ideas and road maps to achieve sustainable development goals and advocate peace in their communities to counter extreme violence, hate and every kind of discrimination.
The summit will also provide an opportunity for students and young leaders to bring solutions and theory on “Way forward to peaceful & inclusive world and Countering Fifth Generation War” by participating in different peace sessions, talks, group discussions, and activities with international delegates and speakers.
Global Peace Chain in Malaysia 2020 will incline commencement of mutual understanding, capacity building of youth, social harmony, exposure and interaction with young brains under a single umbrella. Furthermore, GPSUM also aims to engage young people in conflict resolution to amplify their voice for social justice and create a harmonious environment among communities & societies.
The aim to connect inspiring young people, to develop their skills in the sphere of peace education, to help them exchange ideas and share projects, while networking with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 (Fully Funded) Global Peace Chain. The details and descriptions are given below.
You May Also Apply for Global Engagement Summit 2020 in Illinois USA Fully Funded
Global Peace Summit Detail:
- Type of Opportunity: Conference
- Event Date: 26 February 2020 to 29 February 2020
- Deadline: 30 January 2020
- Field: Conference
- Country: Malaysia
- City: Kuala Lumpur
- Open for: All Regions
- Organizer: Global Peace Chain
Benefits of Global Peace Summit:
- The participants will get airfare & accommodation along with Visa Assistance
- In addition to that, they will get a marvelous opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Similarly, they will get to meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- They can share their initiatives with others and build leadership capability.
- They can engage in panel discussions, keynote speeches, focused group discussions as well as group activities
- Furthermore, they will receive awards & certifications
- They can participate in the Signatory campaign and Cultural Presentation
- Also, they will get opportunities to join Gala Night as well as visit the site.
You May Also Apply for International Conference on Health Science in Rome, Italy 2020
- The Youths must be between 16-35 years of age.
- Also, they should be open-minded, highly motivated and passionate.
- Additionally, the organizers encourage students, young professionals to apply.
- Furthermore, they should also be passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
The last date to apply for Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 (Fully Funded) is 30 January 2020.
You May Also Apply for CSAE Conference China-Africa Economic Engagement at Oxford, UK 2020 [Fully Funded]
How to Apply:(Video Attached)
Please visit the link given below to apply for Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020 (Fully Funded). It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying. The application fee is 25 USD only and refundable upon rejection from defined categories. The categories for the funding are as follows:
- Fully Funded
- Partially funded
- Furthermore, the modes of transactions are
- Bank Transfer
- In addition to that, the organizers will inform the selected applicants by email.
- Similarly, they will consider the applicants who will pay the fee along with the application.
How to Apply Online | Complete Guide Step by Step Process
For Any Query & Problem in Applying Online Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here
If you are searching for more opportunities, then also read the following articles.
- Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2020-2021 for BS, MS, and PhD
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship 2020
- Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford 2020
- Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2020 Fully Funded
- Holland Scholarship at The University of Twenty 2020
- South Korea Government Scholarships 2020 Fully Funded
- Hansen Leadership Institute 2020 California USA
- School House Connection School Leadership and Scholarship Program in USA 2020
- Oxford Public Speaking Summer School Exchange Program 2020
- Strategy for Scholarships Aspirants | Study Abroad
- Guidelines for Undergraduates Students and Final Year students
- How to get an Acceptance Letter from a Professor | Study Abroad
- Scholarships for Abroad Study | Complete Guide by Mir Ali Hassan
- Students Aspiring to Study in America, Canada, Europe or Asia
- Why Team work is key to success
- Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
- List of opportunities students can avail easily
Study Hunt also providing the Preparation Material and helping books are available on our Facebook page or group so like our Facebook page and join our official Facebook group to best prepare to yourself for the written test and other Jobs in Pakistan tests like PPSC, FPSC. KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, Pakistan Army, Navy, Air Force, etc. Join Our Facebook group below for collaborative preparation.
Join Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyhunt.info/
For More Detail Keep Visit Daily www.studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info – Keep Share this Post in all your Facebook and WhatsApp groups for others Help.