Applications are currently open to apply for the Graduate Research Scholarships at Monash University 2021. These are the fully funded scholarships funded by Australian Government (Research Training Program (RTP) or by Monash University. Both Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships. If you want to study in Australia for graduate research then you should not miss this opportunity.
These scholarships are available for the Master’s and PhD programs at the Monash University. All academic fields taught at the University are available to apply for the scholarship. Each year more than 800 scholarships are awarded to students.
Want to study in USA on scholarships? Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program by Stanford University in the USA
Monash University Graduate Research Scholarships Details
- Host Organization: Monash University
- Course Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 31 August 2020
Join Our Community
Scholarships for Undergraduates University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship in Canada
Monash University Graduate Research Scholarships offers lots of benefits to its students highlights of which are given below,
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Stipend worth 29000$ per annum.
- A Relocation allowance or 1000$ for domestic and 1500$ for international students.
- Research Allowance.
- Travel Allowance
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Available Programs For Scholarship
All Master’s and Ph.D. programs aught at Monash University are available to apply for the scholarship such as,
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Scholarship opportunity of a lifetime Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the UK
Types of Scholarships
There are many types of scholarships given at the Monash university details of which is given below,
- RTP Stipend
- RTP Fees Offset
- Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS)
- Co-Funded Monash Graduate Scholarship (CF-MGS)
- Monash Graduate Excellence Scholarship (MGES)
- Monash Indigenous Research Award (MIRA)
- Maxwell King PhD Scholarship
- Sir James McNeill Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship
- Monash Silver Jubilee Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- Monash Equity Scholarship (MES)
- Monash International Tuition Scholarship (MITS)
- Vera Moore International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (VMIPRS)
- Indonesian Women in STEM Scholarship
Study in Japan on scholarship MEXT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP 2021 for Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
- All domestic and international students can apply.
- bachelor’s degree with second or third-class honours as the highest qualification
- research master’s preliminary degree without a formal grade
- research master’s degree without a formal grade
- coursework master’s degree
- graduate diploma
- most overseas qualifications (but some qualifications from selected overseas institutions are accepted by Monash as automatically equivalent).
Following are the documents required,
- Academic curriculum vitae
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema),
- Proof of citizenship,
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements,
- Invitation to Apply, and
- Research proposal.
Last date to apply for the Graduate Research scholarships at Monash University is 31 August 2020.
How to Apply
You need to receive an invitation to apply, before you apply. To receive one, you’ll need to complete an expression of interest and/or find a supervisor who agrees to supervise your research. This depends on the faculty/institute.