Joins Military engineering Services in which applications are invited by Engineer in Chief’s Branch GHQ Rawalpindi, Islamabad. All Pakistani citizen can apply for Jobs In Military Engineer Services Pakistan 2019 to have domicile of any province of Pakistan. People of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan also included in it. Jobs in Pakistan
The eligible candidates all over Pakistan with the required qualifications can apply for the Jobs in Military Engineer Services Pakistan 2019. The details and descriptions about each post are given below.
Total 1304 vacancies are opened in All over Pakistan. Eligible Candidates having required qualification and experience can apply in it.
Also Check this Jobs in Sindh Police August 2019
Jobs in Military Engineer Services Pakistan 2019 Detail:
- Education level: Graduate, Intermediate, Matric, Primary
- Vacancies or Positions: 1304
- Gender: Male & Female
- Domicile: All Over Pakistan
- Deadline: 10 September 2019
Military Engineer Services Pakistan Available Vacancies
- Head clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Library Assistant
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade2
- Sub Engineer Electrical & Mechanical Grade-2(Elec-60% & Mech-40%)
- Upper Division Clerk
- Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Supervisor Furniture& Stores
- Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD designer / Draughtsman Class ‘B’
- Telephone Technician
- Telephone Operator
- Laboratory Assistant
- Draughtsman Class ‘C’
- Copier Operator
- Civil Driver/MT Driver
- Blue Printer
- Naib Qaisad
- Unskilled Labourer
- Sanitary Worker
Also Check This FESCO Jobs August 2019 in Wapda
Qualification and age limit is different for different posts as mentioned on the official link and advertisement given below please check for the further details.
How to Apply for Military Engineer Services Jobs August 2019
Please visit the link given below to apply online for jobs in Military Engineering Services. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying online.
- Before applying online, please check the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that you fulfill all the requirements for the post you intend to apply.
- Applicants should apply immediately without waiting for the closing date (10 September 2019) of the advertisement.
- Applicants are required to also dispatch/post hardcopy of the application form (generated by the online system) along with Bank Draft (any bank) OR Pay Order OR Postal Order (from Post Office) of the following amount in favor of E-in-C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi:–
- BPS-1 to 5 – Rs. 200/-
- BPS-6 to 15 – Rs. 400/-
Candidates are recommended to apply directly on the MES Website online application portal by visiting the official link below.
Study Hunt providing the Preparation Material and helping books are available on our Facebook page or group so like our Facebook page and join our official Facebook group to best prepare yourself for this test and other tests like PPSC, FPSC. KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, Pakistan Army, Navy, Air Force etc. Join Our Facebook group below for collaborative preparation.
Join Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyhunt.info/
Like Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/studyhunt.info/