Pakistan Army has announced new vacancies as applications status are now open to apply for latest batch Join Pak Army as Soldier and JCO 2021. Pakistan Army announce vacancies for Sipahi (Soldier) and Naib Khateeb (Junior Commissioned Officer). These jobs are only for male citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. Candidates can join Pak Army after Matric for 2021 for these soldier posts and candidates can join Pak Army after Fsc for naib khateeb posts. Earlier Pakistan army had announced vacancies for Join Pak Army as Soldier and JCO 2021|After Matric and Inter| Online Registration. Now this is the winter induction for JCO and Soldier (Sipahi)
Candidates can Join Pak Army as Soldier and Pak Army JCO by applying online or visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment centers. Pak Army Online Registration 2021 for soldier and jco starts from 1st October till 30 October 2021. For Army soldiers candidates must be atleast matric passed from any recognized boards in Pakistan and for naib khateeb or jco, candidates must have Daras e Nazami from HEC recognized Deeni Madaris and must be inter passed.
Join Pak Army as Soldier and JCO 2021
|Education Required||Matric, Intermediate|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakisgtan|
|No of Vacancies||Many|
|Last Date to Apply||30, October 2021|
- Naib Khateeb or Junior Commissioned Officer
- Pak Army Military Police
- Sweeper/Sanitarty worker
Eligibility Criteria For Sipahi (Soldier)
- Must be from Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan
- age limit of 17 to 22 years old with 1-year relaxation for graduate and 2 years relaxation for the family of martyrs and who hold driving license.
- Height for soldiers 5 foot 6 inches
Height for Clerk and cook is 5 foot 3 inches
Height for Military Police is 5 foot 8 inches preferable 6 feet tall.
Height for sweeper/sanitary worker is 5 feet 3 inches with age limit of 17 to 35 years old
- Education requirement of Matric or above
Education requirement for Clerk is Intermediate or above
Education requirement for Cook is Middle
Education requirement for Sweeper/Sanitary worker is to be Literate
Eligibility Criteria for JCO
For Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib khateeb) 2021
- Must be from Pakistan, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan
- Daras e Nizami from any Deeni Madrissa which certified by HEC
- Intermediate from Any Educational board in Pakistan
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing the Arabic Language
- Hifz applicants will be preferred
- Age Limit of 20 to 28 years of age
- Applicants who are already serving Pak Army for minimum of 1 year to less than 16 age relaxation will be given from 22 years old to 35 years old.
For Pak army soldier age limit of 17 to 22 years old with 1-year relaxation for graduate and 2 years relaxation for the family of martyrs and who hold driving license.
For JCO Applicants who are already serving Pak Army for minimum of 1 year to less than 16 age relaxation will be given from 22 years old to 35 years old.
Documents Required to Apply
Following are the documents required to Join Pak Army as JCO and Soldier,
- Original educational certificates
- Two Attested photocopies of the documents
- Computerized national ID card or B-Form
- Father national ID card attested photocopy
- The domicile or Bashinda Riyasat Certificate (For Azad Kashmir)
- Four attested Photographs
- All the documents provided must be attested by a Gazetted Officer
How to Join Pak Army as JCO and Soldier
Following is the process to join Pak army as Soldier after matric and Junior commissioned officer (Naib Khateeb) after inter.
For Junior Commissioned Officer
For Junior Commissioned Officer candidates have to get Application form from Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
For Soldiers (Sipahi)
For all the jobs as Soldier candidates have to do Online registration where registration will be provided. Visit below to Join Pak Army as soldier 2020 online registration www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk