Pakistan Army is inviting applications to Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer Through 145th PMA Long Course . This is for males having intermediate or graduation. If you want to join this prestigious institution read the full criteria below
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply to Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer Through 145th PMA Long Course.Duration of this course is two years The details and descriptions about each post are given below.
Join Our Facebook Group for Latest Jobs, scholarships info and preparation material:
- Intermediate or Equivalent with age limit 17 to 22 years old. 3 months relaxation.
- Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PIV / PAF Personnel with age limit 17 to 23 years old. 3 months relaxation.
- Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA)
Marital Status. Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
(1) Minimum Height – 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight As per the Body Mass Index
(1) Marks – FA I FSc I Equivalent (a) Minimum 60 % marks in FAIFSc and equivalent. (b) Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
(2) Relaxation of Marks – FA I FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashrnir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being domicile holder,, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
(3) Serving Army Soldiers. 50% marks in FAJFSc and equivalent.
(4) Verification of Marks Sheet I Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheetslcertificates of Matric 1 Intermediate I BA I BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by SecretaryIController Examination of concerned BoardIUniversity.
(5) ‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply to join Commissioned Officer Through 145th PMA Long Course by following methods,
Candidates can Register online by visiting JoinPakArmy
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration I allotment of roll no alorlgw~th necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates w~ll bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Schedule of Registration I Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
Registration 7 Oct 2019 – 8 Nov 2019 (Incl Sat and Sun) I
Preliminary Tests 13 Nov 2019 -10 Jan 2020 (Except Sat, Sun and Closed Holidays)
(1) Written1 Intelligence Tests. Writtenllntelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, lslamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in writtenlintelligence tests will undergo physical I medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
(2) Physical Tests. The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
(a) 1.6 Km Run – 8 rr~inutes
(b) Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
(c) Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
(d) Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
(e) Ditch Crossing – 7′.4″ x 7l.4″ and 4′ deep.
(3) Interview. Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
(4) Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.
Further Selection. Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs wiil be called for ISSB Test. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates w~ll be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s performance.
5. Training Period at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA). 2 Years.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificate I detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FScl Equivalent.
b. Computerized National ldentity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National ldentity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years of age.
c. One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
d. 3 x Passport size coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by PrincipallClass-1 Gazetted Officer.
e. Original as well as one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMEhIDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
Note: – Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
The last date to apply for Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer Through 145th PMA Long Course is 8 November 2019
Study Hunt also providing the Preparation Material and helping books are available on our Facebook page or group so like our Facebook page and join our official Facebook group to best prepare yourself for this test and other Jobs in Pakistan tests like PPSC, FPSC. KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, NTS, Pakistan Army, Navy, Air Force, etc. Join Our Facebook group below for collaborative preparation.
Join Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/studyhunt.info/