Applications are invited for the Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through – Lady Cadet Course 2020. The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the Lady Cadet Course 2020. There are the following posts or positions offered by Jobs in Pakistan. Pakistan Army is looking for motivated and talented females from all over Pakistan to join its prestigious institution as Captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-17) 2020. The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
You May Also Apply for E-Rozgaar Training Program – How to Apply Online
Lady Cadet Course 2020 Detail:
- Education: Master/Bachelor, BE/BS or Equivalent
- Gender: Females
- Age limit: 28 Years old
- Training Duration: 06 Months
- Deadline: 05 July 2020
You May Also Apply for Engro Graduate Trainee Program 2020
Lady Cadet Course Categories:
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Army Services Corps (ASC)
- Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
Test Preparation Material:
Join our Preparation Community
Qualifications Requirements Category of LCC-17:
Corps of Engineers (Engrs):
- BE / MS in Transportation Engg
Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- BE in Software Engg
Army Services Corps (ASC):
- BS (Hons) in Food Sciences and Human Nutrition
Corps of Ordnance (Ord):
- MBA Supply Chain Management
- BSc / BE Textile Engg
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME):
- BE in Bio Medical Engineering
Judge Advocate General (JAG):
- LLB – A practicing member of Bar with minimum two years of experience.
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR):
- MS / BS in the following disciplines:-
- MS Mass Communication
- International Relation (IR)
- Film & Drama Production
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system, except LLB having 2nd Division.
- M.Phil/MS will be give preference.
- No 3rd division or grade D and only one 2nd division/ grade c through out academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses or once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more change for Post Graduate courses only.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private is no eligible.
- Must be Female.
- Must be a Pakistani national and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan. Candidates with dual nationalities must surrender other than Pakistani nationality.
- Minimum Height: 5′ (152.4 cm)
- Weight: As per body mass index
- Vision: As per PAO/ 11/82
- Age: 28 years old as of 1st November 2020
The last date to apply for Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2020 is 05 July 2020.
You May Also Apply for FPSC Jobs 2020 (SST, ASF, FBR) 725+ Vacancies
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course 2020. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
Must watch this video for How to Apply Online | Complete Guidelines (Click Here for video Link)
Candidates can either register online or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers. List of centers mentioned in the ad below.
- Registration Period 15 June to 05 July 2020
- Preliminary Tests: 08-14 July 2020
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here