JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY IN THE NURSING SERVICE 2019/2020 as Pakistan army is inviting female applications from all over Pakistan for Armed Forces Nursing Service (AFNS) and they will be part of Pakistan Army Nursing Corps.
Early Notice! Breaking + Very Good News Admissions Open | Join Pakistan Army after FSc as AFNS 2020 Armed Forces Nursing Service
AFNS Test Syllabus Visit The Link: https://bit.ly/AFNS_Test_Syllabus
Type of Commission
1 AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
2 Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
Qualification For AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female) :
Education: Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum
F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
Age Limit : 17-25 years as on 31 December 2019
MARITAL STATUS: Female unmarried / widow / separated / divorce without encumbrances.
More Army Jobs: Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet July 2019
Qualification For Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female):
Education: Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.
B.Sc Generic Nursing.
Post (RN) B.Sc Nursing
Age Limit: 18-28 years as on 30 November 2019
Marital Status: Married/Unmarried.
Note for BSc Nursing:-
Appearing candidates in FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply with HOPE certificate duly signed by the Principal of concerned college/institution for attaining 50% marks.
On declaration of Part-II result, candidates should submit FSc marks sheet immediately.
Note for Trained Nurse:-
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU etc from a hospital/institute recognized by PNC.
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/GilgitBaltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index.
For More Army Jobs also Check: Join Pakistan Army Mujahid Force as Sipahi
How To Register and Preliminary Selection Procedure:
Candidates can register for this post by following methods;
- Candidates can register through Internet
- by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centre’s (AS&RCs).
Online Registration: A candidate can register online. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s email address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
Registration at AS&RCs.: The candidates may report at nearest AS&RC for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
Selection of Registration / Preliminary Test. Registration and preliminary test will be held as per the following schedule:-
Registration – 15 July – 02 August 2019
Preliminary Test – 06 August – 30 August 2019
Preliminary Medical Test: The candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs
Documents Required at AS&RCs. Candidates will deposit following documents with AS&RCs:-
- Original certificates/documents/detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institutions/ departments will render No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in fa vour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
The link below to register online
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here