Pakistan Army have announced latest yearly recruitment of girls to Join Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course 2021. Pakistan Army is looking for motivated and talented females to Join Pak Army as Captain through LCC 19. Females from all over Pakistan can apply for these vacancies. This is a great opportunity for girls who wants to join Pakistan armed forces.
Unmarried females having at least 16 years of education in required fields can Join Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course-19 2021 as captain. Maximum age required is 28 years old. Applicants have to meet the given physical standards for height, weight and vision. Candidates have must have a masters or mphil degree from any institution recognized by HEC. Candidates who acquired qualification as private student is not eligible to apply for Lady Cadet Course 19 (2021).
Join Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course 2021 Details
|Education Required||M.A,MS, MPhil|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakisgtan|
|Initial Training period||6 Months|
|Commission Type||Regular Commission (Captain)|
|Last Date to Apply||27, June 2021|
Lady Cadet Course 19 Categories:
For the latest recruitment of Lady Cadet Course 19 to Join Pak Army, following categories are available to apply,
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- Army Services Corps (ASC)
- Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
- Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
You may also interested in FIA Jobs 2021| Apply Online
Qualifications for LCC 19
Following are the qualifications required for each category for Lady Cadet course (19) 2021,
Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- BE Geo Informatics
- MS GIS&RS (MS in GIS&RS with background of BE/BS in Civil Engineering/ Geography/ Space Sciences or Cptr Sciences can also apply)
Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- BE Software Engineering (preferably MSCS/ MSSE)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- BE in Bio Medical Engineering
- BE in Mechatronics Engineering
Corps of Ordnance (Ord)
- BE Electronics
- BE/ BSc in Textile Engineering
Army Services Corps (ASC)
- MS/ MSc (Contracting, Procurement)
- MBA in Financial Management
Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)
BS/ BE in the following disciplines:-
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- LLB – A practicing member of Bar with minimum two years of Experience
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR)
Masters or equivalent in following disciplines:-
- IR or Peace & Conflict Studies
- Film/ TV Production or Mass Communication
Lady Cadet Course 19 Eligibility Criteria
- Only unmarried female can apply for LCC 19
- Must Pakistani national and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan. Candidates with dual nationalities must surrender other than Pakistani nationality.
- Maximum age limit of 28 years old
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in annual system, except LLB having 2nd Division.
- M.Phil/MS will be give preference.
- No 3rd division or grade D and only one 2nd division/ grade c through out academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidate once rejected for PMA/Equivalent courses or once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail once more change for Post Graduate courses only.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private is not eligible.
Following physical standards must be met to Join Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course 2021,
- Minimum Height of 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight As per Body Mass Index
- Vision must be as per PAO 11/82
- Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
Following are the in-eligibility condition if you meet any of the following criteria you cannot apply for Lady Cadet Course 19,
- Twice screened out Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/ removal/ debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Lady Cadet Course(19) 2021 registration
Registration through Internet.
A candidate can register on website https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Candidates may report at nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers for registration
Registration to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course 19 as captain will begin from 7 Jun 2021 till 27 Jun 2021.
Preliminary Tests will be conducted for eligible candidates from 1 Jul 2021 to 9 Jul 2021
Written/ Intelligence Tests.
Professional Written/ Intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers from 1 Jul 2021 – 9 Jul 2021.
Preliminary Medical Tests.
Candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests.
Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through website as well as call up letters.
Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMHs). Candidates who are recommended by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) will be called for interview by General Headquarter (GHQ) Selection Board at Rawalpindi. Final selection will be made at General Headquarter (GHQ) on the basis of candidates overall performance.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
to apply for Lady Cadet Course 19 following documents are required,
- Original certificates/detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarter (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
- Endorsement Application Forms. While filling the application forms given by Army Selection and Recruitment Center to successful candidate must ensure that all available information asked be endorsed in the respective paragraphs/ columns etc.
- NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Last date to apply Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course 2021 is 27 June. Registration will start from 7th June 2021.
How to Apply to Join Pak Army Through Lady Cadet Course(19) 2021
First see if you are eligible to apply for Lady Cadet Course(19) 2021
If you meet all the qualifications and requirements then you can either apply online through Joinpakarmy.gov.pk or you can apply by visiting nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers for registration.
Enter all your info correctly and Complete all the registration steps
You will be get you roll no slip via email and test date via sms.
Lady Cadet Course 19 Online registration 2021
visit the link to register yourself for lady cadet course 2021,
Lady Cadet Course 19 (2021) Advertisement
Test Preparation Material:
Lady Cadet Course Test Pattern, Syllabus, Test Preparation will clarify many Pakistan army test questions and answers. These questions are relevant to the test and maybe asked you in the upcoming Lady Cadet Course 2021 LCC-19 recently announced by the joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Visit following link for preparation material for lady cadet course