Applications are invited for the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2020. The vacancies are announced by Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2020 a progressive Public Sector Organization (NESCOM) requires the services of the following personnel. These latest jobs are for Male & Female and both can apply for these jobs. There are the following posts or positions offered by Jobs in Pakistan.
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2020. The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
Join our whatsapp group for job updates
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2020 Detail:
- Education level: B.Tech, BCS, BIT,BBA, BA, DAE, FA, FSc, BSc, B.Com
- Gender: Male & Female
- Place of Posting: In the respective Zone
- Deadline: 10 February 2020
You May Also Apply for Nestle Management Trainee Program 2020 for Graduates
- Senior Chargeman – Electrical/Electronics
- Senior Chargeman – Mechanical
- Senior Chargeman – IT/Computer
- Senior Chargeman – Chemical
- Senior Chargeman – Instrumentation
- Senior Chargeman – Auto Mobile
- Chargeman – Electrical/Electronics
- Chargeman – Mechanical
- Chargeman – IT/Computer
- Chargeman – Chemical
- Chargeman – Instrumentation
- Chargeman – Auto Mobile
- Senior Computer Operator – Computer Science
- Senior Computer Operator – Information Technology
- Junior Chargeman – Electrical/Electronics
- Junior Chargeman – Mechanical
- Junior Chargeman – IT/Computer
- Junior Chargeman – Chemical
- Junior Chargeman – Instrumentation
- Junior Chargeman – Auto Mobile
- Computer Operator – Computer Science
- Computer Operator – Information Technology
- Junior Assistant-II – Computer Science
- Junior Assistant-II – Commerce
- Junior Assistant-II – Business Administration
- Junior Assistant-II – Arts
- Junior Computer Operator
You May Also Apply for Australian Awards Scholarships 2021 for Masters/MPhil (Fully Funded)
The qualifications are different for the various posts and please check the official site link and advertisement given below. The age limits are different for various posts to check the official advertisement.
You May Also Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs in Pakistan 2020
The last date to apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2020 is 10 February 2020.
You May Also Apply for Police Department Jobs Government of Sindh via PTS 2020
How to Apply:
a) No 3rd Division only one 2nd division is allowed in the entire academic career but prescribed final Degree must be in First Class. First Class/First Division for wherever appearing means CGPA 2.5/4 for semester system or a minimum of 60% marks for the annual system of examination.
b) Ex-armed individual’s equivalent to Subedar/Naib Subedar/Havildar/Lance Havildar/Naik can also apply subject to fulfilling conditions mentioned against each cadre.
1. The posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience/expertise will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALE AND FRINGE BENEFITS.
2. Applicants having relevant qualification and post qualification experience may fill said application form(page size 8.5 x 13″) and enclose detailed CVs giving full particulars i.e. Name & Fathers Name, Date of birth, Domicile, Religion, Nationality, telephone/cell phone No., postal address, permanent address, qualification (with Divisions)/percentage/CGPA along-with 01 passport size photograph to the undersigned by 10-02-2020 positively. For 0-Level’s/A-Level’s equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee Chairmen /Foreign Degree equivalence certificate issued by HEC showing division/% age/CGPA must be attached. Please mark the post on the left top corner of the envelope. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
3. The upper age limit for posts mentioned at Sr.No. 1 to 7 is 35 years. Candidates already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
4. Only those candidates who possess degrees/diploma/certificates duly recognized by the HEC/BISE/ relevant board will be eligible for test and interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test/Interview.
General Manager (HRM), P.O Box 2428, Islamabad.
For More Detail Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info and the aim of Study Hunt is to create awareness that lets people land their dream Scholarships and Careers. Our vision is to spread worldwide opportunities for the youth and our mission is that our youth grab different opportunities to further pursue and advance their careers. We bring people around the globe closer by providing information about all these opportunities on a single platform. Be a part of our community and let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media pages below.