Pakistan rangers are the bravest security forces of Pakistan which are always come in front in a time of need and this time Pakistan rangers Sindh announced multiple jobs. Applications are invited for Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs| Apply Now 2021 through their official website. Pakistan Sindh Rangers is a security force under the federal government of Pakistan and works under the command of army forces. Pakistan Sindh rangers announced almost 400 jobs in their department.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Candidates who wanted to join Pakistan rangers can apply for Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2021. Golden opportunity to join the security forces of Pakistan and serve the nation. These jobs are announced in various departments. These jobs are from all over Pakistan.
|No of Posts||Many|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years for Males. 18-25 for females|
|Job Announcement||1st August 2021|
|Name of Posts||Qualifications||Scale|
|Khatib||Matriculations, Dars e Nizami||BPS-11|
|Sipahi General Duty||Middle Pass||BPS-05|
|Nike General Duty||BPS-07|
The last date to apply in Pakistan Rangers is 25th August 2021
In Sindh recruitment will be conducted in Karachi training centers and school Pakistan rangers. For other provinces, KPK, Punjab, and Baluchistan recruitment is mentioned with the date and centers on official advertisement. Recruitment consists of two groups for group 1 recruitment test and physical test will be on 27th and 26th August respectively and for group two physical test and written test will be on 2nd and 03rd September. Training will be initiated from 4th October 2021.
Also Apply in: Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs 2021
- All-Academic Testimonials
- Original CNIC
- Passport Size Pictures
- NOC for government employees
- Applicant have to submit academic educational certificates and two CNIC copies at the time of registration.
Apply in: PTV Internship Program 2021
- The age of male candidates must be 18-30 years
- For females, age should be 18-25 years
- For males, height should be 5.8’
- For females, height should be 5.3’
- Weight maximum as per BMI 121 pounds or 55kg
- Females should be unmarried
- Candidates having required qualifications are eligible for Pakistan Rangers jobs
- Applicants must meet physical standards for the eligibility criteria
- Applicants must have domicile of their province
- The applicant who has been terminated from any department are ineligible
- The applicant who has been declared physically unfit by any government/ Rangers department are ineligible
How to Apply:
- Applicants register themselves by sending documents to the relevant offices.
- Applicants above BS05 register themselves by submitting 500 rupees at the time of registration