Applications are invited for the PNRA Fellowships 2022-2023 for Engineers & Scientists. The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the PNRA Fellowships 2020. Advertisement No. 02/2022 PAKISTAN NUCLEAR REGULATORY AUTHORITY Offers MS Fellowships at (PIEAS) Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences. The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
PNRA Fellowships Detail:
- Education level: BE / B.Sc, M.Sc/BS (04 years)
- Gender: Males & Females
- Duration of Fellowship: 2 Years
- Stipend: Rs.35, 000/- Per Month
- Location: Islamabad
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
You May Also Apply for Engro Graduate Trainee Program
PNRA Postgraduate (MS) Fellowships in following fields,
- MS Nuclear Engineering
- MS Medical Physics
Qualifications Requirements of Available Positions:
MS Nuclear Engineering
- BE / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer/Software
- M.Sc/BS (04 years) in Computer Science
MS Medical Physics
- Pre Requisite: M.Sc / BS (04 years) in Physics
Benefits of Fellowship:
- Fellowships will be offered to candidates selected through tests and interviews only on merit.
- Fellowships include a stipend of Rs.35, 000/- per month besides full tuition fee waiver, free transportation & indoor medical facility.
- Fellows will have to execute a bond to serve PNRA for five years after completion of MS from PIEAS.
- After successful completion of MS from PIEAS, fellows will be placed as Assistant Engineers/Scientific Officers (SPS-8) in PNRA with three advance increments and will become eligible for promotion consideration to next scale (SPS-9) after two years of service.
You May Also Apply for E-Rozgaar Training Program – How to Apply Online
- All Pakistani Nationals are eligible with required qualification.
- Preferably first class academic career, however, one second division (not less than 50% marks) is allowed, except in the final degree. In case of semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks in annual system in the final degree is required.
- Degrees must be recognized by HEC/PEC.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by the end of 2020 may also apply.
- Age limit for fellowship program is 27 years as on June 30, 2020.
The last date to apply for PNRA Fellowships for Engineers & Scientists is 30 June 2022.
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for the PNRA Fellowships 2020 for Engineers & Scientists. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
Reading Instructions Carefully is the First Step in Application Submission
Instructions for Filling the Application Form (Postgraduate Admissions – MS Degree Programs)
1. Write full name as written in Matric Certificate.
2. Save information after 10-15 minutes to avoid loss of data entered at your end. Make sure that a confirmation is displayed.
3. No column should be left blank. Do not type EXTRA WHITE SPACES in any field. Take care of small and upper case while typing in all fields.
4. Application processing fee must be deposited in the online Account No. 0854003147171378
(Title of Account: NISAS), National Bank of Pakistan, F-6 Super Market, Islamabad. Fee can be submitted through online branches of National Bank on its deposit slip.
Application Processing Fee:
Application processing fee is Rs 3500 and it is non-refundable.
Application forms should be submitted on-line at http://www.pnra.org. Roll no will be generated after submission of application form. Don’t forget to write your name, CNIC and online generated roll number on deposit slip before posting it. Save a copy of the bank receipt for your record as well.
5. The following documents must reach to the office of Sr. Establishment Officer-II, Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority, Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad but not later than the advertised deadline/closing date. Documents may be sent by post preferably through Pakistan
Post, TCS, OCS or Leopard Courier services.
i. Original bank receipt
ii. A passport size photograph
6. Applications received without complete documents as mentioned above will not be entertained.
7. Please e-mail your admission related queries (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org
051-9262980, 051-9263001-6 Ext # 370, 139
List of eligible candidates for written test will be placed on PNRA website. The written test will be conducted by PIEAS on July 11, 2020(Saturday) (Tentative) in the major cities of Pakistan.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here