Are you a medical student? Wanted to study abroad for the further program? Then we are going to tell a marvelous opportunity of 2022 to study in Denmark as applications of scholarships in medical sciences are invited to the University of Southern Denmark. This scholarship is for a pre-graduate program and provides the opportunity to study in Denmark in the field of Neurology or Brain Sciences. The best part of these scholarships is that there is no specific timeline in which you are going to apply. Applications for the scholarships are open throughout the year. Applicants who meet the university criteria and have enough qualifications and expertise that they will pass the prerequisites of scholarships are encouraged to apply.
Click Here to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK 2020
This would be a special interest for the applicants globally who wanted to polish their learning skills in the Neuro field, that they can study in a European country and study on a fund-based scholarship. Pre graduate scholarship program under the BRIDGE Scholarship offered by the SDU in Denmark.
The Danish Language is important to Learn?
If the applicant is going to study at the University of Southern Denmark is it important for the applicant to learn a separate course of the Danish Language? No this is not necessary at all, applicants can use the English language as a way of communication informal and non-formal way.
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Join Our Facebook Group and Page to get updates about new opportunities
|Institute||University of Southern Denmark|
|Fields||Neuro Medical Field|
|Scholarships eliginility||International Students|
No specific deadline applicant can apply at any time of the year at the University of Southern Denmark.
Following fields are available to study in Denmark which are:
- Brain Sciences
The University of Southern Denmark is one of the known research university in Denmark and provide scholarship 6 time per year which means you can get semi-annual scholarships of your research work of one year. Both languages Danish and English are used as ways of communication in this university. These scholarships will cover the first 6 months of the research year.
- All applicants globally can apply
- Research on the neuro/ brain should be the matter of subject
- Applicants can apply from all research disciplines
- Translational research must be focus of the project
- A two units should be cooperate in order to ensure the quality of the care provided
- Applications will be filled by under the supervision of supervisors
- A progress report will also be included if research is already started.
Applicants are advised to complete the application form and send in pdf form to the following mail address:
You can also check the following Guidelines.
- Job hunting in Pakistan
- Guidelines for Undergraduates Students and Final Year students
- Strategy for Scholarships Aspirants | Study Abroad
- How to Secure a Funded PhD Scholarship
- How to get an Acceptance Letter from a Professor | Study Abroad
- List of opportunities students can avail easily
- Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
- Why Team work is key to success