For higher studies many students wanted to study in developed countries especially in the United States of America, so here is a big opportunity for the students who wanted to study in the USA. These scholarships are for graduate students who wanted to study in the bachelor program in the United State of America. Applications are invited for the Kansas University Funded Scholarships 2022. All males and females from all over the world are eligible to apply to the University of Kansas.
Join Our Community
About Kansas University:
Kansas University of the United States of America is known as one of the best universities in research and learning in the state.it is located in Lawrence state Kansas USA. And it is giving international students financial assistance in their tuition fees. A funded scholarship in the USA is the dreaming of many students. University is providing a wider range of programs and the fields to study in it. It is convenient for the applicants they can apply in their desirous program.
You May Also Check: UNIL Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2022 | University of Lausanne
|Country||United States of America|
|Available Program||Bachelor Program|
The last date to apply to the University of Kansas is 15th November 2021.
Financial Coverage by the university is beneficial for many students and they just wanted to pursue their education career in the USA. University is giving many scholarships to the students who are in the first year of their university or on a transfer. University is providing tuition fee-funded scholarships in which 3000$ tuition per year fee waiver occurs up to a full tuition fee which is 100,000$ for the full program.
Students who are in studying at Kansas university in their 1st year will get scholarships of 3000$ to 9000$ if they secure 3.25 CGPA. This scholarship is totally separated from the scholarship for international students.
Applicants are eligible to apply to the Kansas university if they meet the following criteria
- Applicants are must be first-year students of the Kansas University
- Only undergraduate programs are eligible
- Applicants must be non-US citizens
- Applicants must have CGPA from 3.25 to 3.49
- Financial resources of the applicants are needed
- All the academic transcripts are needed
- Diploma Certificates are required
- Certificate of high school graduate needed
English Proficiency Certificates:
Applicants are advised to provide English proficiency proof at the University of Kansas and the following scores required in them:
- TOEFL PDT: 60
- TOEFL IBT: 79
- IELTS: 6.5
- AP English: Grade 4
- PTE: 53
- C1/C2: 176
How to Apply:
- Applicants are advised to apply online from the official website of the University of Kansas
- No need to apply separately for the scholarships
- Applications for the admissions will be considered also for the scholarships