Applications are invited for the State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch 2020 This the Biggest program by the State Bank of Pakistan in which You will get the Monthly package of Rs: 82,000/– per month and other perks and benefits in Salary. The positions are permanently based. Students with Bachelors OR Master Degree are Eligible.
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch 2020. The details and descriptions of each post are given below. This is a Great Opportunity For Fresh Students to Start a Government Job in Pakistan with SBP as a Permanent Employee. No Previous Experience Required for the State Bank of Pakistan Officers Training Scheme 2020. SBP is an equal opportunity employer and provides excellent opportunities in (SBOTS) 24rd Batch.
The State Bank of Pakistan Last Date for Application Submission Extended till Monday, 08 May 2020 for its Officer Training Scheme 2020.
You May Also Apply for NADRA Jobs 2020 in Pakistan
State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 2020 Detail:
- Job Type: Permanent (Assistant Directors (OG-2))
- No. of Positions: Multiple
- Gender: Males and Females
- Salary: Rs 82,000/- Monthly
- Deadline: 08 May 2020
You May Also Apply for FPSC FBR Jobs 2020 for Valuation Appraising Officer
- State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch
You May Also Apply for International Internship Program in Turkey 2020 Fully Funded
Qualification: Masters or Bachelor’s Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources and Agriculture. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with application.
Age: Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan and Azad Kashmir; and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
You May Also Apply for Latest NLC Jobs March 2020 National Logistics Cell How to Apply
The last date to apply for State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch 2020 is 08 May 2020.
You May Also Apply for United Bank Limited UBL Jobs 2020 For Fresh Graduates
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and
meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection
process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents,
Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original
(test) Deposit Slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passports size photographs.
Please be informed that if at any stage of selection it is proved that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the position will be withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch 2020. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to log on NTS website and follow the procedure for submission of online application form.
- Age will be considered as per CNIC.
- Applications devoid of the required information and details like Photograph, Date of Birth, experience/qualification dates or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
- Printable copy of Application Form along with copy of the deposit slip is required to be posted to Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by NTS at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
SBP/NTS will upload the lists of qualified candidates on their respective websites.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
The aim of Study Hunt is to create awareness that lets people land their dream Scholarships and Careers. Our vision is to spread worldwide opportunities for the youth and our mission is that our youth grab different opportunities to further pursue and advance their careers. We bring people around the globe closer by providing information about all these opportunities on a single platform. For More Detail Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
You can also check the following Guidelines.
- Job hunting in Pakistan
- Guidelines for Undergraduates Students and Final Year students
- Strategy for Scholarships Aspirants | Study Abroad
- How to Secure a Funded PhD Scholarship
- How to get an Acceptance Letter from a Professor | Study Abroad
- List of opportunities students can avail easily
- Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
- Why Team work is key to success
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here