Are you a medical student? Wanted to study abroad for the further program? Then we are going to tell a marvelous opportunity of 2022 to study in Denmark as applications of scholarships in medical sciences are invited to the University of Southern Denmark. There are quite a few scholarships available for international students at University of Southern Denmark Like Danish Government Scholarship and Bridge. Bridge scholarship is for a pre-graduate program and provides the opportunity to study in Denmark in the field of Neurology or Brain Sciences. The best part of these scholarships is that there is no specific timeline in which you are going to apply. Applications for the scholarships are open throughout the year. While Denmark Government Scholarships are for graduate degrees in the fields of MSc Engineering in Mechatronics and MSc Engineering in Electronics.
This would be a special interest for the applicants globally who wanted to polish their learning skills in the Neuro field, that they can study in a European country and study on a fund-based scholarship. Pre graduate scholarship program under the BRIDGE Scholarship offered by the SDU in Denmark.
The University of Southern Denmark is one of the known research university in Denmark and provide scholarship 6 time per year which means you can get semi-annual scholarships of your research work of one year. Both languages Danish and English are used as ways of communication in this university. These scholarships will cover the first 6 months of the research year.
Click Here to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK
|Institute||University of Southern Denmark|
|Fields||Neuro Medical Field|
|Scholarships eliginility||International Students|
No specific deadline applicant for Bridge scholarship while to apply for Danish Government Scholarship you have to apply before February.
Following fields are available to study in Denmark which are:
- Brain Sciences
- MSc Engineering in Mechatronics
- MSc Engineering in Electronics.
Eligibility Criteria for Bridge Scholarship:
- All applicants globally can apply
- Research on the neuro/ brain should be the matter of subject
- Applicants can apply from all research disciplines
- Translational research must be focus of the project
- A two units should be cooperate in order to ensure the quality of the care provided
- Applications will be filled by under the supervision of supervisors
- A progress report will also be included if research is already started.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship:
- International students from outside of EU/EEA citizen can apply
- You must be enrolled in MSc Engineering in Mechatronics or MSc Engineering in Electronics to be eligible to apply.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field is required
- English Language Proficiency is required
The Danish Language is important to Learn?
If the applicant is going to study at the University of Southern Denmark is it important for the applicant to learn a separate course of the Danish Language? No this is not necessary at all, applicants can use the English language as a way of communication informal and non-formal way.
Application Procedure for Bridge Scholarship:
Visit the official link of the Bridge Scholarship
Application Procedure for Danish Government Scholarship
Visit the official link of the scholarship to get the complete information. Apply before the deadline and with complete documents to be considered.