Are you graduate? wanted to study abroad? then Studyhunt.info is going to update you about best scholarship which is providing chance to study in UK. Great Scholarships in UK 2021-2022 is the best opportunity for graduates to study in UK to pursue their post graduate program. This scholarship is only for the students of frmo Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand, who need financial help to study in abroad can apply on it.
Great Scholarship is basically a program of the UK and scholarships will be awarded to the students as per merit. Maximum seats allocated for each country and only top candidates will get Great Scholarship 2021. Each scholarship funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain’s Campaign and the British Council.
Great Scholarships 2021-2022 Details
|Host Organization||UK government and British Council|
|Gender||Both Male & Female can apply|
|Deadline||Different for each university|
No of Great Scholarships:
Each eligible country has specific scholarship quota no scholarships for each country is as follows,
- 11 scholarships are available for students from Bangladesh
- 44 scholarships are available for students from China
- 13 scholarships are available for students from Egypt
- 15 scholarships are available for students from Ghana
- 60 scholarships are available for students from India
- 30 scholarships are available for students from Indonesia
- 14 scholarships are available for students from Kenya
- 30 scholarships are available for students from Malaysia
- 20 scholarships are available for students from Mexico
- 27 scholarships are available for students from Pakistan
- 28 scholarships are available for students from Thailand
Apply for Fulbright Scholarship in the US Fulbright Scholarship in USA
Great Scholarship Universities:
There are following universities in which successful candidates will study and get scholarships. Details of each scholarship in each university is given with the name of universities
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburg
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Hull *
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
Great Scholarship Eligible Countries
- GREAT Scholarships – Bangladesh
- GREAT Scholarships – China
- GREAT Scholarships – Egypt
- GREAT Scholarships – Ghana
- GREAT Scholarships – India
- GREAT Scholarships – Indonesia
- GREAT Scholarships – Kenya
- GREAT Scholarships – Malaysia
- GREAT Scholarships – Mexico
- GREAT Scholarships – Nepal
- GREAT Scholarships – Pakistan
- GREAT Scholarships – Sri Lanka
- GREAT Scholarships – Thailand
don’t miss huge no of scholarships in Australia University of Sydney Scholarships For International Students
there are following criteria of eligibility to apply in GREAT Scholarship 2021-2022,
- Must be a citizen of eligible country
- Must have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university.
- Must be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course.
- Have to be active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area.
- Must meet the English language requirement of the UK university
- We expect scholars to attend lectures and tutorials and engage with extra-curricular activities.
Great Scholarship Coverage
Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Great Scholarships in UK Deadline
The last date to apply for a GREAT Scholarship different for each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
How to Apply for Great Scholarship
First find the university you want to apply Click Here to Find
Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.