A great opportunity to study in Canada as Applications are invited for the Concordia University Scholarships 2022 for the international students. A great opportunity for international students who wanted to study in a European country. As we already know Canada is one of the developed European countries and studying higher education there is almost a dream for everyone.
Concordia University was established in 1974 in Quebec Canada. Now it is one of the top ranked research university of Canada. It is ranked 7th among the Canadian Universities and 46000 students are studying in this institute. Applicants don’t miss out on this chance to study in Canada because due to Covid 19 there is no language test like IELTS or TOEFL for Concordia University.
Concordia University offered these scholarships in various programs such as Bachelor degree, Master Degree and PhD programs. Applicants also encouraged to apply in Diploma or certificate programs to apply in. Almost all academic fields and major offered by the Concordia University to apply in. Applicants with bright minds and extra ordinary academic background highly encouraged to apply in this scholarship Programs. Alberta University also offering fully funded scholarships to international students.
|Available Programs||BS, MS, PhD|
|Coverage||Fully Funded and Partial Funding|
|Eligible Countries||International Students|
Join Our Community
There are the following fields available for the Undergraduate Masters and PhD oprograms.
- Economics and Politics
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Arts and Music
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Health Sciences
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Graduate Studies
- Literature and Languages
- Environment and Sustainable Development
Interested to study in Canada for free? Then must apply for Montreal University Scholarships 2022 in Canada
The last date to apply in Concordia University for the session 2022-2023 is 1st February 2022.
There are many financial benefits as Concordia University is offering scholarship awards at the time of Admission and make students to fully focus on their research and studies.
- For the academic year, new entrance of top students will get scholarship reward of 10,000$ only for undergraduate and graduates students
- For Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, a scholarship valued of 14000$ per year and duration will be of 4 years.
- Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fee at Quebec rate approximately 39,280$ approximately.
- Concordia Merit scholarship at the Concordia university is 10,000$.
Also Apply for Western University Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada
Eligibility Criteria for the Concordia Scholarships for international Students.
- Applicants must be international or Canadian Student
- Applicants must take admission in full time study program through out their studies in Concordia University.
- Due to Covid 19 Concordia University has cancelled IELTS/ TOEFL language tests for the international students.
Below below links for complete requirements regarding study and admission at Concordia University for undergraduates and graduates,
International students who wants to study in Concordia university need following documents are required to apply at the University of Concordia
- Transcripts and Degrees
- Two to Three Reference Letters (depends upon the program)
- Statement of Purpose (about 600 words)
- Copy of Passport
- Canadian Visa for international students
- Study Permit or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS,TOEFL or Duolingo English Test (DET)
- GRE/GMAT if required
- Thesis supervisor (depends upon the program)
How to Apply:
International undergraduate and graduate Applicants need to apply online to apply at Concordia University. All candidates needs to follow the following steps to apply.
- Select Degree Program
- Check the official Requirements links are mentioned Above
- Find suitable Supervisors
- Apply Online
- Submit online and new students prepare for first years.