Applications are currently open to apply for the University of Sydney scholarships 2023-2024. These are Graduate Research Scholarships funded by the University of Sydney. the University of Sydney is offering these scholarships for international students all countries are eligible to apply for these fully funded scholarships. If you want to study in Australia for research then you should not miss this opportunity.
These research scholarships are available for the Masters and PhD Degree programs at University of Sydney. All academic postgraduate research fields taught at the University are available to apply for the scholarship. There many scholarships available even for undergraduates, postgraduates and research programs at the university of Sydney.
Candidates can apply for the various prestigious and acquire Sydney International Scholarship offered by the University of Sydney including but not limited to the University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS) and Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship(RTPs). Australian Government announced Australia Awards Scholarship
|University||University of Sydney|
|Organization||University of Sydney|
|Available Programs||Masters, PhD|
|Eligible Countries||All International Countries|
|Deadline||30 September 2022.|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
Fields of Study
Following are the major fields of studies at the University of Sydney, Check complete list of programs Here
- Arts and social sciences
- Architecture, design and planning
- Education and social work
- Engineering and computer science
- Medicine and health
University of Sydney offers following coverage to its scholars,
- For scholarship awards at University of Sydney, the scholarship is valued at $35,629 per annum.
- Full Tuition fee coverage
- Free air travel
- Living Expenses coverage
- OSHC health insurance for students
- Thesis allowance of 420$ for masters and 840$ for PhD
- 20 days recreation leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Want more scholarships in Australia ? Deakin University Scholarship in Australia
- International student are eligible to apply
- Applicant expected to enroll full-time postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- Not currently holding any other scholarship in Australia
Last date to apply for University of Sydney RTP Scholarship is 30 September 2022.
Study in USA on scholarships Fulbright Scholarship in USA
How to Apply
Applications are open all year round, with scholarships awarded all year round.
Current students can apply here.
Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree. A separate application is not required.