Applications are currently open to apply for the Macquarie University scholarships 2023-2024. These are the fully funded scholarships funded by Macquarie University. International students are eligible to apply for these fully funded Australian Government scholarships. If you want to study in Australia for research then you should not miss this opportunity. Scholarships are based on academic merit so only the top students will be preferred with relevant research project related to university’s research program or project.
Candidates who applies for the International Research Training Program (iRTP), which is funded by the Australian Government, will also be considered for the International Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship program (iMQRES). These scholarships are fully funded and it covers all the educational and living expenses. Applicants have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria of related course of study for to be able to apply for these scholarships.
These research scholarships are available for the MPhil Degree, MRes Y2+PhD Degree, PhD Degree programs at the Macquarie University. All academic fields taught at the University are available to apply for the scholarship. University if ranked 192 in Global Universities Ranking and more than 44,000 students currently enrolled at the university.
- Host Organization: Macquarie University
- Course Level: MPhil, MRes Y2+PhD, PhD
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 31 July 2023
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
Fields of Studies
- Arts and social sciences
- Information technologies
- Language and linguistics
- Media communications and creative arts
- Medicine and health
- Psychology and cognitive science
- Security intelligence and criminology
Successful iRTP candidates will receive:
- Tuition fee offset for 3 years maximum
- Stipend (tax exempt, indexed annually, rate $32,000 p.a.)
- Travel Concession (applied to local transport OPAL Card)
Successful iMQRES candidates will receive
- Tuition fee offset for 3 years maximum
- Stipend (tax exempt, indexed annually, 2023 rate $32,000 p.a.)
Want more scholarships in Australia ? Deakin University Scholarship in Australia
- Selected candidates may receive minor awards, allowances or other earnings which are supplementary to an iRTP or iMQRES, or derived from part-time work undertaken within the guidelines set by the relevant scholarship conditions.
- receive stipend top-up funding from industry or other sources to a maximum equivalent of 75% of the basic Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate
- be in receipt of additional funds for field work, equipment and other such expenses not covered by the award.
Must apply for University of Adelaide Scholarships For International Students
To be eligible for the research scholarships candidates must meet following requirements,
- Undergraduate degree from a recognised institution
- Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 level
- A research proposal (a short paragraph is sufficient).
- A high level of English language proficiency.
- Candidates who are citizens of countries other than Australia/New Zealand, and not Australian Permanent Residents.
- Candidates who have already completed or expect to complete a research Masters degree in 2020
- Students who are enrolling as full-time students.
- Students who will undertake a Masters of Philosophy or Doctorate in 2021.
- intend to reside in Sydney, Australia during their award tenure, unless on approved overseas research leave.
Study in USA on scholarships Fulbright Scholarship in USA
Last date to apply for the scholarships at Macquarie University is 31 July 2023.
Following are the documents required to at the Macquarie University,
- Academic curriculum vitae
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema),
- Proof of citizenship,
- Proof English language proficiency requirements
- Offer Letter by university or supervisor
- Research proposal
- Reference Letter
- Valid Visa
How to Apply
Prior to applying Applicants must contact the relevant Department/Centre/Research Area with which they wish to study prior to submitting their application.
After meeting all the entry level requirements candidates have to find the research supervisor.
Submit your Research Proposal.
applicants to Macquarie University will need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System.
After a successful review selected candidates will receive an offer for a higher degree research program at Macquarie University.