Do you want to study in England on fully funded scholarships? If your answer is yes then I advise you to read this article. Applications are open for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield for the year 2023-2024. This fully funded scholarship opportunity are open for international students from developing countries(check the list below).
This scholarship is only for overseas students. You must have admission offer from the university in one of the fields of study from the list below. Under this scholarship you can masters program at the Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development is now able to offer 3 scholarships (over 3 years) targeted at international students from developing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development.Also Apply For Qatar University Scholarships For International Students
|Institute||University of Sheffield|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||International selected Countries|
|Deadline||5 May, 2023|
- Organization: Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
- Host University: Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
- Open For: Selected Countries Listed Below
- Gender: Male/Female
- Country: UK
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Degree: Masters
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
Available Fields of Study
To be eligible for this fully funded scholarships You must hold an offer for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield,
- MSc Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Relations
- MA in Social Research
There are three scholarships available to academically strong individuals from developing countries. Each scholarship offers the following:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend
Also Apply For OIST INTERNSHIP IN JAPAN Fully Funded
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organization.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2020. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2020.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the following countries or territories:
Also Apply For Asian Development Bank-Japan Fully Funded Scholarship
For Allan & Nesta Ferguson Masters Scholarships following countries are eligible to apply.
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza Strip
Last date to apply for this scholarship is 5 May 2023.
How to Apply:
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories.
Your course application will be assessed by a panel of academic judges to decide whether you will progress to the final stage of the application process.
Please use our postgraduate online application system to submit your application for an eligible course.