Another exciting scholarship opportunity is available to apply As the applications are open to apply for the Maastricht University scholarship 2021. Highly talented International students outside of the EEA region are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students who have applied for full-time bachelors and masters program at Maastricht University are eligible for the scholarship. The name of this scholarship program is the Holland-High potential scholarship program.
Maastricht University Scholarship programme consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund), and the Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences.
English Proficiency Certificate like IELTS and TOEFL is not required to apply if you studied your previous degrees in English. This scholarship is all-expense paid fully funded scholarship opportunity so do not miss this.
Want more fully funded Scholarships? Fully Funded Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021
Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Organization: Maastricht University in Holland
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Eligible Region: Open for Non-EEA Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Holland
- Deadline: February 1, 2021
Join Our Community
UCM Scholarship For Bachelors Programme
UM Holland-High Potential Scholarship for Masters Programme
Maastricht University Scholarship Coverage
Maastricht University Scholarship is fully funded award which means all expenses are covered,
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage
- Living expenses/stipend of 11,400 Euros per year
- Health insurance
- VISA cost Coverage
- Pre-academic training
Available Fields of Study
Following are the fields of study available for scholarships for Masters degrees,
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- School of Business and Economics
Faculty of studies for Bachelors
- Maastricht Science Programme
- University College Maastricht
- University College Venlo
Non-EU/EEA Countries’s students are eligible to apply for this schcolarship
- Students hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Students do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Interested candidates meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- Interested students have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- Candidates are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2021
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2021-2022 scholarship programme applicants.
- Your up-to-date CV
- A single page Letter of motivation
- The contact details of one referee
- Reference letter by the refree
Last Date to Apply
Last date to apply for Maastricht University Masters Scholarship is 1 February 2021 and for Bachelors is 5 January 2021.
How to Apply
Candidates have to Register for one of the participating Master’s programmes at Maastricht University
fill in the application form for specific faculty you are applying for
After that upload all the required documents in ur UM Account
Candidates will have to contact the referee you provided in your application form and ask them to submit their reference letter per email to [email protected] by midnight on 1 February 2021 (Central European Time).
After that The UM International Services Desk checks that all applications
By April University will inform all the candidates about their application status
Your status will be selected, waitlisted or rejected by the beginning of May 2021 at the latest.