Applications are currently open to apply for the University of Melbourne scholarships 2021. These are Graduate Research Scholarships funded by the University of Melbourne. the university of Melbourne is offering these scholarships for international students for 2021 Students from all countries are eligible to apply for these fully funded scholarships. If you want to study in Australia for research then you should not miss this opportunity.
These research scholarships are available for the Masters and PhD Degree programs at University of Melbourne. All academic fields taught at the University are available to apply for the scholarship.
Study in Canada on Scholarships Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships by Canadian Government
Candidates can apply for the various prestigious and access graduate research scholarships offered by the University of Melbourne, including but not limited to the Melbourne Research Scholarship and Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship.
University of Melbourne Details
- Host Organization: University of Melbourne
- Course Level: MPhil, MRes Y2+PhD, PhD
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Australia
- Fields of Study: All Subjects
- Deadline: 31 October 2021
Join Our Community
Want more scholarships in Australia ? Deakin University Scholarship in Australia
International students can avail following benefits from this Graduate Research Scholarship at the University of Melbourne,
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Thesis Allowance
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
- Meet all requirements by university to apply for graduate research degree program at the university.
- To be eligible to apply for graduate research degrees, you’re normally required to have completed at least a four year Australian Bachelor degree or overseas equivalent and achieved an overall average of greater than 75% in the final year of the degree.
- You’re also normally required to have completed a research project/component that accounts for at least 25% of your year’s work at 4th year undergraduate or masters level.
- Some courses may have higher or additional entry requirements and a pre-application process.
- Must have a valid visa.
- Proficient in English Language (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English required)
- New or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Study in USA on scholarships Fulbright Scholarship in USA
Last date to apply for the scholarships at the University of Melbourne is 31 October 2021.
How to Apply
If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.