Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship
A great fully funded scholarship opportunity is up for grab in Qatar as applications are open to apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2024-2025 For International Students. HBKU Scholarships are for outstanding students who aim to study in Qatar on fully funded scholarships. Fully Funded HBKU Scholarships are for Bachelors, Masters and PHD level students. There are seven colleges at HBKU and all the programs taught are available for scholarship. You must get admission first to be considered for the scholarship. University offers merit-based scholarships, so candidate with the brilliant academic background will be considered for the scholarship.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, taking into consideration excellence, academic merit, leadership and service experience as well as financial need. Hamad bin Khalifa University Scholarship for international students aim to attract excellent students who want to join HBKU. IELTS is not required if your previous education is English all you need is an English Proficiency Certificate. If your earlier education is not in English then you have to provide IELTS.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University was founded in 2010, It is a public university and is a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development. Located in state of the art Education City in Ar-Rayyan which has eight international level universities.
HBKU Scholarship Details
|Organization||Hamad Bin Khalifa University Qatar|
|Education Level||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||From All Over world|
|Stipend Amount||5000 Qatri Rials for Bachers/Masters 7500 QAR for PhD|
|Last Date to Apply||1 February 2024|
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Courses
Following courses are available colleges at Hamad Bin Khalifa University for international students,
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
For hbku faculty and Hamad bin Khalifa university salary visit the link below.
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
Want scholarship in Hungary? HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
HBKU Scholarships Benefits and Coverage
Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship offers following financial package for its selected scholars,
- Full Tuition free Coverage
- Annual Stipend of 5000 QAR For BS
- 5000 QAR for MS students
- 7500 QAR for PhD students
- Flight ticket
- For married students family allowance
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
In order to apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2023 following are application requirements,
- Students cannot apply for HBKU scholarships until they have been admitted and have
committed to enrolling in an appropriate HBKU program. Awards are made to students
exceeding minimum admission requirements.
- Scholarships and tuition waivers are made for the maximum duration of the program (i.,e., four
years for a BS degree, two years for an MS/MA degree, three to four years for a PhD, depending
on whether the student has earned an MS/MA degree or not, (three years for MS holders and
four years for BS holders) and three years for the JD program. The scholarships are renewed on
an annual basis.
- Students receiving scholarships/tuition waivers must reapply each year for the continuation of
the award and are evaluated at the end of each Spring semester to determine if they are eligible
for the continuation of the scholarship into the next academic year. The Scholarship Committee
will check to see if students meet minimum criteria while receiving the award during the
academic year. In most cases, students are required to maintain a certain GPA, complete a
certain number of credits, and, in some cases, remain in an eligible major in order to renew their
scholarship. Typically, MS/PhD students must maintain a 3.0 CGPA.
- Students must earn the required number of credits per semester stated on the scholarship
- Credits not earned at HBKU will not count towards the minimum number of credits required to
maintain the scholarships, i.e. transfers from other institutions, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the student to understand and maintain the requirements. It is also the
student’s responsibility to make sure he/she complies with the deadline requirements for
scholarship applications enforced by the colleges.
- The amount of each academic scholarship is set by HBKU colleges and is stated on the
- There is no provision for a scholarship probation period. If a student loses his or her scholarship,
he or she will not be placed on probation. The scholarship will be terminated. Exceptional cases
can be considered by the scholarship committee and endorsed by the Dean.
- HBKU reserves the right to change scholarship and tuition waiver amounts and criteria from year
- Students cannot accumulate two scholarships. Additionally, they must inform HBKU
immediately if they are receiving an external sponsorship. HBKU reserves the right to cancel or
limit scholarships at any time throughout a semester in cases where multiple
scholarships/sponsorships awards are received. This includes any scholarships received from
- Students must sign the scholarship agreement and meet all the conditions of that agreement to
qualify for continued scholarship support.
- Students who withdraw from the semester or the University will have their HBKU scholarship
revoked. Tuition fee penalties are the sole responsibility of the student.
- Students who violate University policies and the code of honor will have their HBKU scholarship
Following documents are required to apply at Hamad Bin Khalifa University, University can ask for more documents as per requirements,
- A valid passport
- Student Resume/CV
- Last educational certificates and transcripts
- IELTS Certificate (if required)
- A Letter of Recommendation
- A study Plan
- Personal Statement of Interests
- GRE/GMAT/TOEFL results as per requirements
Last date to apply for HBKU Scholarship is February 1, 2024.
How to Apply for HBKU Scholarships
To apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship for the year 2023-2024. First you must get admission if you are offered admission then you can apply for HBKU Scholarships. Visit the link below to apply.