Are you an aspirant to study abroad and work abroad in a country who language of communication and teaching is in English then you must be familiar with IELTS short for International English Language Testing System, its an exam in which candidates English language’s listening, reading, writing, communicating and understanding skills are tested.
Candidates can take part in British Council Free Online Courses for IELTS Preparation and Practice Tests. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the most popular official English Exam all over the world, its main purpose is to test individual’s english language skills for work and study abroad. The British Council’s four Understanding IELTS courses will give you a complete guide to everything you need to know as you prepare for the IELTS test.
IELTS Preparation Courses focuses on the four language skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking) tests. You’ll explore the format of the test and the kinds of text you need to read, and develop learning strategies to help you tackle the different task types, from multiple choice to true, false, and not given. British Council is offering these courses for the Understanding IELTS program, which will enable you to prepare for your IELTS test. Practice with other learners. Perfect your English.
Check: 500 Free Online Courses from Ivy League Schools
IELTS Preparation Courses Detail:
- Organization: FutureLearn and British Council
- Open For: All Countries
- Gender: Male/Female
- Online Course: Free
- Location: Online
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
IELTS Preparation Courses Benefits:
- Explore in detail each of the four parts of the test
- Examine the assessment criteria and what is needed to achieve high band scores
- Explore the range of task types seen in all parts of the test
- Collect tips and develop techniques to help prepare for the test
- No registration fee required.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- The access mode is online.
- Digital Certificates (Paid).
Check Latest Harvard University Free Online Courses – Enroll Now
The certificates are free from cost for a few of the free online courses which will tend after the course completion and every one eligibility. However, a number of the courses don’t contain free certificates. you’ve got to buy after the course completion.
There are two IELTS Modules Academic and General Training,
IELTS Academic Module
Academic module is mainly for students who wants to study undergraduates, graduates or any professional degree program like Nursing, Doctor etc.
IELTS General Training module
General Training Module is people who wants to migrate to english speaking country or interested in studying below degree level.
IELTS Preparation Courses Categories:
IELTS test consist of four papers which are as follows,
IELTS Test Pattern and Format
|Listening||40 questions||Approximately 30 minutes (plus 10 minutes’ transfer time)|
|Reading||40 questions||60 minutes|
|Writing||2 tasks||60 minutes|
|Speaking||3 parts||11–14 minutes|
- International students from any country from any corner of the globe.
- Applicants of school, higher degree, graduates any qualification can apply.
Check 7000+ Expert Free Online Video Courses – Enroll Now
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for British Council Free Online Courses | IELTS Preparation Courses | Free IELTS Practice Tests. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
Download the following free of cost IELTS preparation materials for 5 weeks self-study program for IELTS Academic preparation and IELTS General Preparation.
IELTS General Training:
Below are the pdfs of IELTS General Training with all the details like test pattern, scoring system, types of questions and how Band system works,
- General Training- week 0_ Introduction
- General Training- week 1_ Listening
- General Training- week 2_ Reading
- General Training- week 3_ Writing Part 1
- General Training- week 4_ Writing Part 2
- General Training- week 5_ Speaking
IELTS Academic Training:
Below are the pdfs of IELTS Academic Training with all the details like test pattern, scoring system, types of questions and how Band system works,
- Academic- week 0 _ Introduction
- Academic- week 1_ Listening
- Academic- week 2_ Reading
- Academic- week 3_ Writing Part 1
- Academic- week 4_ Writing Part 2
- Academic- week 5_ Speaking
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here
Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.