Applications are open now for Fully Funded Chancellor Scholarships 2020 at the University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) in China. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) is offering scholarships in Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees.
About University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
Founded in 1952 The University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB). Following the amalgamation of the best departments in related fields of five eminent universities as a result of a nationwide reorganization of the higher education system. University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) has developed into one of the most influential key national universities sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Education. USTB is renowned for its study of metallurgy and materials science.
Also Check This Scholarship opportunity France Government Scholarship 2020-2021
- Organization: University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB)
- Open For: All Nations are eligible to apply
- Gender: Male/Female
- Country: China
- City: Beijing
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 30 April, 2020
Check This Opportunity For international student Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021 in South Korea
Following is the eligibility criteria for Fully Funded Chancellor Scholarships 2020.
- 1, Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- 2, Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for the master degrees must have a bachelor degrees and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degrees must have a master degree and be under the age of 40.
- 3, Requirements of Language (Compulsory)
- Chinese-Medium Programs: HSK4 (or above level).
- English-Medium Programs (for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries): IELTS 6 / TOEFL 80 / Official English Proficiency Certificate.
Join Our Whatsapp Group
The selected candidates for Fully Funded Chancellor Scholarships 2020 will receive the following benefits,
- Living allowances of 2500CNY/month for Bachelor, 3000CNY/month for Master, 3500CNY/month for Doctorate.
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Health Insurance
- Partial Scholarship also available
This scholarship is also for internationa Students
Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK 2020
The following documents are required of which one is original of Notarized and another is duplicate.
- Admission Application form.
- USTB Chancellor Scholarship Application form.
- Additionally, original Certificates either in Chinese or English.
- Official Transcripts for Masters and Doctoral Candidates.
- Furthermore, Personal Statement of above 800 words in a Masters program and more than 1500 words for the Doctoral program.
- Two Letters of Recommendations.
- Also, language test scores
- Passport’s photocopy.
- Likewise, Health Certificate.
- Additionally, Acceptance letter from Supervisor.
- Furthermore, Publications and other relevant documents to support the application.
Join Our Facebook Group and Page to get updates about new opportunities
Beijing Government Scholarship
University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) also offers Beijing Government Scholarship.
1.Non Chinese citizens.
2.Applicants who are not awarded other scholarships at the same time.
3.Students who have good achievements and behave appropriately.
- 1.Non Chinese citizens.
- 2.Applicants who are not awarded other scholarships at the same time.
- 3.Students who have good achievements and behave appropriately
Details of the Scholarship:
Beijing Government Scholarship offers partial funded scholarship.
Undergraduate Student: CNY20000/year
Postgraduate Student: CNY30000/year
Doctoral Student: CNY40000/year
How to Apply
- Apply online. onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn , www.campuschina.org
- Submit all documents to International Student Center, USTB.
- Remark: Application documents and fee will not be returned.
Deadline for Scholarships
The Last date to apply for the USTB Chancellor Scholarship is 15 April 2020.
The Last date to apply for the Beijing Government Scholarship is 30 April 2020.