Another fantastic career building opportunity for fresh graduates as applicants are invited to apply for the PSO Mentorship Program 2020. Fresh graduates in the fields of Computer sciences and business administration are encouraged to apply for this great mentorship/ internship.
Freshly graduated students from all over Pakistan can apply for this PSO Mentorship Program. This is a gender equal opportunity as both males and females can apply for this internship program. Duration of this program is 1 year (12 months) paid internship program where monthly stipend will be given to the selected applicants.
PSO Mentorship Program offers a fantastic opportunity for fresh graduates to enhance their professional careers through professional mentors, competitive environment and continuous feedback to polish your professional skills.
Want more opportunities for fresh graduates? PARCO Management Trainee 2020
PSO Mentorship Program 2020 Details:
Organization: Pakistan State Oil (PSO)
Program: PSO Mentorship Program
Education level: Fresh Graduates
Monthly Stipend: Yes
Maximum Age: 25 years
Gender: Males & Females
Last Date: 19 October 2020
Projects For Mentorship Programs in PSO
Pakistan State Oil (PSO) is offering mentorship in following projects
PROJECT 1: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Software developers / programmers with knowledge of software development platforms and languages in following areas,
· SAP ABAP & FIORI
· Java Script / HTML 5
· Android Application development
· IOS Application development
The candidates must possess four years’ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems (B.E.) or Computer Science (B.S) from HEC recognized universities in Pakistan.
Preference would be given to those having working experience of programming SAP ABAP and FIORI development languages and having SAP Associate Programming certification.
Also See ZTBL Jobs 2020 For Officer Grade-III
- Interested candidates must well versed for software developing platform and languages and developing solutions for Mobile, Web, Desktop, Client Server and Database oriented systems.
- Candidates must know how to implement software development methodologies with regard to Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development (RAD), SDLC and Traditional V-model and Waterfall models based on specific business requirements.
The candidate must have knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from Requirement gathering and analysis, Design and/or Customization, Coding, Testing, Deployment & Implementation and Maintenance phases of software projects.
PROJECT 2: BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING
Following are qualification, skills and abilities required for Business Process Reengineering Project fir PSO Mentorship Program,
Knowledge & Qualification:
- BBA (Finance)
- BBA (Supply Chain)
- BE (Electrical/Mechanical)
- BS (Computer Science)
- BE (Computer Systems)
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Documenting and Writing Reports
- Analysing and setting benchmarks for processes
- Deploying technology
- Discovering and modelling processes
- Aligning processes with business strategy
- Process Concepts
- Process Improvement
- Process Measurement
- Process Modelling
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan State Oil Mentorship Program
Following are the requirements to apply for PSO Mentorship Program 2020,
- Interested candidates must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 or 80% Marks equivalent to apply for this Mentorship Program by PSO.
- Candidates must be maximum 25 years old.
- Candidates must have less than 1 year of work experience.
Last Date to Apply
Last date to apply for PSO Mentorship/ Internship Program 2020 is 19 October.
How to Apply for PSO Mentorship Program for the year 2020-2021?
If you meet all the requirements for both of the projects then to apply for Pakistan State Oil (PSO) Mentorship Program visit the link below. After Registration at PSOPK log in and fill all the necessary details in following sections,
After filling these sections apply for the PSO Mentorship Program.