We bring you another fantastic fully funded scholarship opportunity as applications are open to apply for Sweden Government Scholarship 2022. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals(SISGP) is offering fully funded scholarships for master’s degree. International students from 42 countries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The list for these countries is given below.
Swedish Institute Scholarships is funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The aim of this scholarship is to help in achieving the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. under this program students develop academically and professionally and they will have the chance to experience Swedish society and culture, and build a good relationship with Sweden and other scholars.
Swedish Institute is a government agency from Sweden that is responsible for spreading information regarding Sweden around the world. Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022-2023 is funding more than 350 scholarships that are available to support brilliant students from 42 countries all around the world to study Marter’s Degree in universities in Sweden. If you want to Masters studies in science and technology on All Expense Paid Scholarships then you should apply for this scholarship.
Also Check University of Winnipeg Scholarship 2021 in Canada
Sweden Government Scholarship 2022
|Organization||Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals(SISGP)|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||Selected Countries (list given below)|
|Stipend Amount||SEK 10,000 per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||28 February 2022|
Join Our Community
Eligible countries for Sweden Institute Government Scholarships
Following are the list of countries eligible for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals(SISGP),
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Brazil Cambodia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
Also Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021 in Germany
Eligible Degrees for Sweden Government Scholarship
- Agricultural and rural management
- Biomedical laboratory science
- Business and Economics
- Dental hygiene
- Dental Surgery
- Dental technology
- Diagnostic radiology nursing
- Engineering (Master of Science)
- Equine Studies
- Fire protection engineering
- Horticultural Management
- Landscape architecture
- Landscape construction and management
- Marine engineering
- Medical physics
- Occupational therapy
- Pharmacy (Master of Science)
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Science in Healthcare Counselling
- Social work
- Special Educational Needs
- Special Needs Training
- Specialist nursing
- Speech and language pathology
- Study and Career Guidance
- Teacher Education
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Nursing
- Veterinary Nursing programme
- Vocational Education
Universities in Sweden
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals(SISGP) is for Master’s degree in following Universities in Sweden.
- Blekinge Institute of Technology
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Dalarna University
- Halmstad University
- Jönköping University
- Karlstad University
- Karolins kaInstitutet
- Kristianstad University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Linköping University
- Linnaeus University
- Luleå University of Technology
- Lund University
- Malmö University
- Mid Sweden University
- Mälardalen University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Stockholm University
- Swedish Defence University
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Södertörn University
- Umeå University
- University of Arts, Crafts and Design
- University of Borås
- University of Gothenburg
- University of Gävle
- University of Skövde
- University West
- Uppsala University
- Örebro University
Join Our Community
Swedish Institute Scholarship benefits
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals(SISGP) offers following benefits
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver by Swedish institute
- Monthly Stipend of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the scholarship.
- Medical Insurance Against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL)
- Membership to the SI Alumni Network.
- Travel Grant(One Time) upto SEK 15000
Requirements for Swedish Institute Scholarships
Following are the eligibility criteria/requirements to study in Sweden,
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme.
- Minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience is required
- Have to apply before due date scholarships are not available for late applications.
- Applicants must get admission in eligible Master’s degree from Universities of Sweden.
- Applicants cannot apply for more than four degrees
Documents Required to Study in Sweden on Scholarships
Following are the documents required to apply for Study in Sweden,
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
Motivation letter Sample
Following is sample of motivational letter than an applicant required to apply,
Following is sample of CV format than an applicant required to apply for study in Sweden,
Letter of Reference Sample
Following is sample of Letter of Reference than an applicant required to apply for study in Sweden,
Proof of Work and Leadership Format Sample
Last date to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals(SISGP) for 2022-2023 session is 28th February 2022.
How to Apply for Sweden Government Scholarships?
- Apply for up to four eligible master’s programmes at at universityadmissions.se by 17 January 2022.
- After submitting your application to the master’s program (s) at universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application number consisting of eight digits. Save the number as you will need it when applying to Global Professionals. Your application will be rejected if you type the incorrect number in the online application form.
- Submit your receipt of the application fee and the supporting documents required by University Admissions before the deadline
- After you have completed your application to a master’s programme, you can apply for an SI scholarship. See more information about the required documents and forms.
- Submit the required documents digitally through our online application portal. The portal is open from 10 February 00:01 to 28 February 2022 14:59 CET. Access will be available on this page below during the application period.