Great opportunity for students who are looking for paid internships to gain value able professional experience that will kick start their professional careers. Applications are now open to apply for ADB Internship Program 2024. Asian Development Bank is providing a great opportunity for graduate students to gain research experience according to the operational needs of Asian Development Bank. Duration of the internship is from minimum 8 weeks to 26 weeks.
Candidates who currently enrolled in Master or PhD programs from one of ADB member countries can apply for this internship. Asian Development Bank collaborate with major international development organizations and this will give a chance to students to gain value able experience through research outputs.
Asian Development Bank is one of the biggest funding organizations for developing countries which offers finances for economic growth to its member countries. Currently ADB has 68 member countries mainly from Asia and Pacific region. Headquarters of Asian Development Bank is in Manila Philippines.
Also check Microsoft Internship Program
|Asian Development Bank
|ADB member countries
|8 to 26 weeks
|stipends depends upon location
|15th February 2024
What Internship offers to Students
- Students will gain professional experience in major international development organization
- Experienced professionals from 50 countries will assist and collaborate with internees
- Internees will gain in-depth understanding of development finance and the impact of the work done by ADB.
- Internees will contribute towards achieving ADB goals through research outputs
ADB Internship Stipend and Benefits
- ADB does give stipend to its interns amount varies with location
- Upon intern’s appointment, ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost
- This is funded internship so interns have to bear accommodation, transportation and food expenses; as well as part of the airfare.
- Interested candidates must be enrolled in Master or PhD level programs in an institute from ADB member countries.
- Candidates fields of study must relate to the work of ADB.
- Candidates only from ADB member countries can apply for this internship
- Interested student must have a good command on English
- candidates must have relevant experience to the assignment
Also see Tesla Internship Programs
- Valid passport with at least 6 months remaining in expiry
- a complete CV
- candidates must provide proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
- Minimum 1500 words essay against the questions given
Don’t miss this opportunity UNICEF Paid Internship Program
Last date to apply for Asian Development Bank Internship is 15th February 2024.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online for the ADB internship program through ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).