The Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is a marvelous opportunity for the students who want to get their Bachelor degree in the U.S. and have a burning desire to bring a positive change in the society. The American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship wants to give access of education to everyone out there and in this way the international diversity will also be promoted. The main purpose of the scholarship is to give extraordinary performing students belonging to under developed or developing countries a chance to study in American University so they can improve and prosper their native country by bringing a positive change. If you have amazing results then there is a higher chance of you getting this scholarship. The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship leaders work with a great vision. The scholarship upgrades the global engagements.
The scholarship is mainly for international students for all the undergraduate programs at the University. This scholarship covers your full tuition fee, room and board payment. The health insurance, airline tickets, books and other expenses are not covered by this scholarship. If your performance remains good, the scholarship will renew every year of four years of your degree.
The American University was founded on February 24, 1893 located in Washington, DC, United States. This location is best to experience the history and norms of the country. The American University is a private university. It is ranked on number 653 in the Best Global Universities. In National Universities in USA, it is ranked on number 72 out of 443. The faculty at American University is also very diverse. You will get a chance to meet people belonging to different cultures as American University promotes diversity.
|Deadline||December 15, 2022|
Requirements and Eligibility:
Following are the requirements for Emerging Global Leader Scholarship,
- Your GPA needs to be 3.8 out of 4.0 in your 9th to 12th grades for more chances of scholarship.
- The students from other countries who crossed all the hurdles and belonging from not dominant global and socioeconomic background will be preferred.
- The ones who are beneficial for others (volunteering, leading and providing service to their community) will be favored.
- Students with one of the following:
1) 95+ TOEFL iBT (all sub scores must be 20 or above)
2) Sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after May 31, 2017)
3) 7.0+ IELTS at least (all sub scores must be 6.0 or above)
4) SAT Reading sub score should be 33 minimum
5) ACT English score 29 minimum
6) PTE score 65 minimum
7) 120+ Duolingo (all sub scores must be 110 or above)
8) Minimum 185 score in Cambridge Assessment English. Each sub-score need to be 169 minimum.
- The students who are still enrolled in secondary or high school and will be graduating by June 2023 are preferred.
- You are ineligible if you live in U.S being citizen, permanent resident or soon getting permanent resident.
- You are ineligible if you have dual citizenship. (U.S. and any other country)
- You are not eligible if you have started your post-secondary studies at any university or you have graduated your secondary school before 2021.
- Students that are in the IB system should need to graduate with a full IB diploma with minimum 3HL subjects. 13 years of study should be completed before the August 2023 for the students of Cambridge A-Levels.
Applications are open for Rochester Institute of Technology Scholarship For International Students in New York USA.
- All billable expenses will be covered.
- A chance to meet people from all over the world.
- Experience of studying high quality education in a great atmosphere.
- African American and African Diaspora Studies
- American Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Arab World Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Art History
- Asia, Pacific, and Diaspora Studies
- Audio Production
- Audio Technology
- Business Administration
- Business and Entertainment
- Business, Language & Culture Studies
- Chinese Studies
- Communication Studies
- Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Data Sciences for Justice, Law and Criminology
- Data Sciences for Political Science
- Elementary Education
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Film and Media Arts
- Foreign Language and Communication Media
- French Studies
- German Studies
- Global International Relations
- Graphic and Visual Communication Design
- Health Promotion
- Interdisciplinary Studies: Communication, Legal Institutions, Economics, and Government
- International Studies
- Japanese Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Justice and Law
- Language and Area Studies: French/Europe
- Language and Area Studies: German/Europe
- Language and Area Studies: Russian/Area Studies
- Language and Area Studies: Spanish/Latin America
- Legal Studies
- Performing Arts: Musical Theatre
- Performing Arts: Theatre
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Public Relations & Strategic Communication
- Religious Studies
- Russian Studies
- Spanish Studies
- Studio Art
- Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
More undergraduate scholarships available by Miami Stamps Scholarship, Its fully funded scholarships
Following are the documents required to apply,
- Bank Letter and AU Certification of Finances.
- Results of IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, Duolingo English or Cambridge Assessment English Test
- A letter from the Education USA center’s adviser if you are applying through the course that is supported by Education USA or if in past you got FLEX or YES high school scholarship
- English Proficiency score Result
- Extra Essays are needed to be submitted by the students of semifinal and final list.
- There is a lot of competition in the students for Emerging Global Leader Scholarship.
- Apply for Regular Decision for fall August 2023 not for Early Decision.
- Semifinalist and Finalist will give zoom interviews.
- The non-selected finalist being eligible for partial merit scholarship if show fund of U.S. $73,802, then they have still the chance for seeking admission in American University, Washington, DC.
- You can ask your any other question on email@example.com.
Looking for remote internship opportunities then you must see Free Online Internship With Certificates
Last date to apply for American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is December 15, 2022.
How to Apply:
- Go on the AU EGLS application form that will be available on the site from September1, 2022. Then, upload the bank letter and the form of AU Certification of Finances that should confirm that you have at least U.S. $4,000 through Future Eagle Portal. You can also send by fax to +1-202-885-1025.
- Then by December 15, 2022 submit the official result of IELTS, Duolingo English, PTE, Cambridge Assessment English test or TOEFL.
- You need to send the official English proficiency score result to American University Undergraduate Admissions.
- Submit all the documents required with the common Application or Coalition Application.