Bournemouth University Sports Scholarships
Bournemouth University Sports Scholarships is for national and international students who are good at any sport and want to study in any undergraduate or postgraduate program of BU. BU Scholarship is for all the international students. The scholarship is up to £5,000 to fund your equipment, travel expenses, coaching, support services or competition fees. Athletes who are selected for scholarship will ideally represent BU in the BUCS programme.
The scholarship that is being granted will help you to enhance your sporting abilities and with that make you an extraordinary athlete. This scholarship will help you become a best player and great competitor. The number of scholarship available is 45-50. A reference from high performance coach or any National Sports Body will significantly increase your scholarship chances.
Bournemouth University was founded in 1992. It is located in Bournemouth, England. It’s a public university. Bournemouth University has ranked it on 801 number in QS Ranking of World Universities. Students have given 4 stars to this prestigious institution.
Also Apply for AcerGAMSAT MBBS(Medicine) Scholarships
- For the students that want to apply in the courses that are starting in January 2023, September 2023 and January 2024.
- Athletes have to show their brilliance in their selected sport.
- They will have to compete at regional, national or international level.
- Athletes need to represent Bournemouth University in the BUCS programme.
- They have to represent themselves at national, international or regional level.
- They will also be in competition with the best performers within the BUCS programme.
- The Sports Performance Manager will inform you how the funds will be helping you throughout the year and how you can attend 75% of training sessions.
- He will also advise you how you can represent BU in competitions and how to get featured in the marketing materials.
- You are supposed to have a trial process and an assessment by the coach of BU as it is a part of your application process.
- The applicant of Bournemouth University who wants to get full time undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- You need to be best in any particular sport and with that you must have yearning.
- The overall UCAS Tariff points are required for the course for example from three A-levels or equivalent, along with GCSE requirements.
More scholarships for international students at University of Liverpool PhD Studentships
A student who wants to get this scholarship can get funding from £500 to £5,000. This amount can be used to get best coaching or to get best equipment for the game. One can also put this money for competition entry fees or to fulfill his or her travel and support services.
if your course is starting from January then the deadline is 30th November 2022.
- Proof of competence in English language if the native language isn’t English.
- A letter of motivation, copy of passport, statement of purpose and curriculum vitae.
- A reference from a High Performance Coach or National Governing Body coach.
- Two references with your application if the selected sport is outside performance BUCS programme.
How to apply:
Complete the application form and upload the required documents on the official website.