Applications are open to apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2021 in UK. This is a Fully-funded scholarships to undertake any master’s course at any UK university. This a great opportunity for students who wants to pursue masters degree in any of the UK universities for.
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by Foreign and Common Wealth Office and Partner Organizations. The programme makes award for outstanding scholars with leadership potential from over 160 countries and territories around the world to study postgraduate courses at UK universities.
The duration of Chevening Scholarship is one year (12 months). During this period emerging students from around the world, who have passion and ideas strive for a better future. Selected scholars will also have chance to develop professionally and academically, grow their personal network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
100+ Scholarships in Stanford University USA Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program by Stanford University in the USA
Chevening Scholarships Details:
|Scholarship awarded by||UK Government|
|No of scholarships||1800+|
|Eligible Regions||160 countries|
|Financial Coverage||fully funded|
|Deadline||2nd November 2021|
Join Our Community
Chevening Scholarships Benefits
Chevening Scholarship 2021-2022 is fully funded opportunity for a masters degree. Following are the details of it benefits like Stipend and other benefits,
- university tuition fees coverage
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Choosing Your Courses
This is a important step You will need to select three different master’s courses,
These can be three different courses at the same institution
Or three similar courses at up to three different universities.
Government of Malaysia giving fully funded scholarships Government of Malaysia Scholarship 2021-2022|Fully Funded
Choose your three courses carefully. You will not be able to change your course choices after submitting your application unless you are granted permission to do so at the interview stage. You will need to apply separately to your selected courses directly via the university. Please apply as soon as possible to ensure you get a place. To be awarded a scholarship, you must get an unconditional offer for one of your course choices by 14 July 2022.
Chevening Scholarships Requirements
Following are the criteria a candidate must meet in order to apply for the Chevening Scholarship,
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Completed Undergraduate Degree
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 14 July 2022.
Not Eligible If,
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong).
- Hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for a scholarship.
- Are an employee, a former employee, or relative* of an employee (since July 2017) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies/high commissions; the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy; Department for International Trade; the Ministry of Defence; and the Home Office), or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Employees, former employees, or relatives* of an employee (since July 2017) of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organisation from which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship.
Scholarships by Canada government Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships by Canadian Government
Required Documents for Chevening Scholarships
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate of Achievement
- Work Experience Certificate
- Two recommendation letters
- A short essay on biography
Chevening Scholarship Eligible Countries
Following countries are eligible for Chevening Scholarship,
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Overseas Territories, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, DR Congo, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Republic of Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Southern Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Chevening Scholarship Timeline and Due date
Applications are open at 3 August 2021
2nd November 2021 is the deadline to apply
After that applications will be reviewed against eligibility criteria
From Mid-November to December independent Committee asses scores and rank the eligible applications
Early to Mid February 2022 Applicants will be Shortlisted for interviews
February to late-APRIL 2022 to submit two references and education documents
From 28 February TO 29 April 2022 Interviews will take place
Results will be announced in early June
The deadline to receive, and submit at least one unconditional UK university offer is 14 July 2022
SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2022 Study Begins in UK
More Scholarships in UK Rhodes Scholarship 2021-2022 in the UK
Chevening Scholarship Deadline
Last date to apply for Chevening Scholarship in UK is November, 2 2021
How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships?
Candidates can apply online for Chevening Scholarships by clicking Apply Now Link below
Then select your country/territory from the drop down list
select your award to Scholarship from the next drop down list
then click on Search
you will be redirected to your country specific website
from there click on the Apply (direct link is given below)