Another scholarship opportunity for students as applications are open to apply for Clarendon Scholarship for International Students at University of Oxford 2024. This is an amazing opportunity for international students to study at the University of Oxford on full scholarship. This funding helps reduce the financial barriers that may stand in the way of the best students, from across the world, coming to study at Oxford University. This scholarship is available for Master Programs at the university.
Every student who submits their application by the relevant January deadline for their course will automatically be considered for the scholarship, there is no need to apply separately. The majority of Clarendon scholars are working towards a DPhil, Oxford’s name for a PhD. Scholarships are also awarded for two-year graduate degrees, such as the MPhil or BPhil, or one-year degrees, such as MSc, MSt, MBA or MFE. Clarendon offers over 200 fully-funded scholarships each year.
Oxford University is one of the most prestigious university not only in England but also in the world. Founded at 1096 at Oxford, England. Total of about 26000+ domestic and international students are enrolled at the university.
|Organization||University of Oxford|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Last Date to Apply||Varies by Program|
- Must Be applying for a course of your interest at Oxford University before the relevant January deadline.
- Have an outstanding academic record. This means that you should have at least a first-class honors degree or its equivalent. Therefore, you must have a GPA of at least 3.7 on a 4.0 scale or an exceptional master’s degree.
- Possess strong future potential and aptitude. This means that Clarendon will check to ensure that you have a strong desire to contribute significantly to your field of study.
- Must be English Language proficient (7.0 IELTS Academic or 100 TOEFL iBT). Your course page will tell you the English language requirement for your course: ‘standard’ or ‘higher’.
- Have a strong motivation that translates to commitment towards your proposed course.
Clarendon Scholarship offers following benefits to its selected scholars,
- Clarendon scholarships cover course fees in full. This applies to Home, EU and Overseas fee status students.
- Scholars on a full-time course will receive an annual grant for living expenses of at least the minimum Research Council doctoral stipend rate
- Total amount of scholarship £15,609 per year.
More Scholarships in UK Chevening Scholarships in UK
University of Oxford Courses
All graduate courses are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship. Students applying for any course taught at the Oxford University will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Here is the list of graduate departments at University of Oxford,
- Anthropology and Museum Ethnography
- Area Studies
- Art (Ruskin School of Art)
- Oriental Studies
- Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Clinical Medicine
- Clinical Neurosciences
- Clinical Psychology
- Comparative Criticism and Translation
- Computer Science
- Continuing Education (Humanities)
- Continuing Education (Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences)
- Continuing Education (Medical and Health Sciences)
- Continuing Education (Social Sciences)
- Doctoral Training Centre (Medical Sciences)
- Doctoral Training Centre (Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences)
- Earth Sciences
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Research
- Experimental Psychology
- Film Aesthetics
- Geography and the Environment
- History of Art
- Humanities Interdisciplinary Courses
- International Development
- Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
- Management Studies (Saïd Business School)
- Medical School
- Medicine (Radcliffe Department of Medicine)
- Medieval and Modern Languages
- Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Oxford Internet Institute
- Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
- Plant Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
- Population Health
- Primary Care Health Sciences
- Public Policy (Blavatnik School of Government)
- Social Policy and Intervention
- Socio-Legal Studies
- Surgical Sciences
- Theology and Religion
- Women’s and Reproductive Health
- Women’s Studies
International students looking to study in UK for Masters and PhD programs can also consider applying for Commonwealth Scholarships.
Last date to Apply for Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford is different for each course generally deadlines are from December to January.
How to Apply For Clarendon Scholarship?
- You need To apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarships , you must first apply for a full- or part-time masters or DPhil course you want to choose at Oxford by the January deadline 2024.
- Collect all the documents required including transcript, reference letter, complete cv.
- Go to course page to see the complete list of documents required.
- To start your application, visit the course page of your chosen course and click ‘Apply’ in the ‘How To Apply’ section.