Another scholarship opportunity for students as applications are open to apply for Clarendon Scholarship for International Students at University of Oxford 2022. This is an amazing opportunity for international students to study at the University of Oxford on full scholarship. This funding helps reduce the financial barriers that may stand in the way of the best students, from across the world, coming to study at Oxford University.
Every student who submits their application by the relevant January deadline for their course will automatically be considered. The majority of Clarendon scholars are working towards a DPhil, Oxford’s name for a PhD. Scholarships are also awarded for two-year graduate degrees, such as the MPhil or BPhil, or one-year degrees, such as MSc, MSt, MBA or MFE. Clarendon offers over 150 new, fully-funded scholarships each year.
|Organization||University of Oxford|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||From All Over world|
|Last Date to Apply||25, February 2022|
- Must Be applying for a course of your interest at Oxford University before the relevant January deadline.
- Have an outstanding academic record. This means that you should have at least a first-class honors degree or its equivalent. Therefore, you must have a GPA of at least 3.7 on a 4.0 scale or an exceptional master’s degree.
- Possess strong future potential and aptitude. This means that Clarendon will check to ensure that you have a strong desire to contribute significantly to your field of study.
- Must be English Language proficient (7.0 IELTS Academic or 100 TOEFL iBT). Your course page will tell you the English language requirement for your course: ‘standard’ or ‘higher’.
- Have a strong motivation that translates to commitment towards your proposed course.
Clarendon Scholarship offers following benefits to its selected scholars,
- Clarendon scholarships cover course fees in full. This applies to Home, EU and Overseas fee status students.
- Scholars on a full-time course will receive an annual grant for living expenses of at least the minimum Research Council doctoral stipend rate, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. In 2020-21, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
More Scholarships in UK Chevening Scholarships 2022 in UK
University of Oxford Courses
All graduate courses are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship. Students applying for any course taught at the Oxford University will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Last date to Apply for Fully Funded Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford is different for each course generally its January 2022.
How to Apply For the Clarendon Fund Scholarships?
- You need To apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarships in 2020, you must first apply for a full- or part-time masters or DPhil course you want to choose at Oxford by the January deadline 2020.
- Collect all the documents required including transcript, reference letter, complete cv.
- Go to course page to see the complete list of documents required.
- To start your application, visit the course page of your chosen course and click ‘Apply’ in the ‘How To Apply’ section.