With the dawn of the new year admission in universities is in full spring. So, we brought you another great fully funded opportunity in Canada as applications are open to apply for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021. Students from all over the world including the host Canadians can apply for these scholarships at the University of Alberta. The University of Alberta is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for Masters and Phd programs.
The University of Alberta, located in Alberta Canada, there are many scholarship programs that are available to support brilliant students not only from Canada but also from all around the world. If you want to pursue graduate and post-graduate studies in science and technology on All Expense Paid Scholarships then you should apply at the University of Alberta.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta. Ranked #119 in QS Global World University Rankings 2021 and Top 5 in Canada.
Scholarships open For Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2021 for BS, MS, and PhD (Fully Funded) For International Students
University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada
- Host Organization: University of Alberta
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: Canada
- Deadline: March 1, 2021
Available Fields of studies
The University of Alberta is offering a wide range of Undergraduate, Graduate, and Research Programs. Following are the major fields of study available at the University of Alberta,
- Agricultural, Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Campus Saint-Jean
- Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
University of Alberta offers medical school degrees whom application are open for the application you have to meet all the requirements.
Join Our Community
Also Apply Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021
University of Alberta Scholarship Benefits
The University of Alberta has a wide array of awards, scholarships, and prizes to assist in funding your graduate studies.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta, and the generosity of the university’s many donors. Some awards are exclusive to specific programs.
Following are undergraduate scholarships based on entrance which means you do not need to apply separately,
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP receives up to 9000$
- GOLD STANDARD SCHOLARSHIP receives up to 6000$
- UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY SCHOLARSHIP receives up to 5000$ awards
Following are the application based undergraduate scholarships,
- UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE CITATION worth 40,000$
- UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA CENTENARY SCHOLARSHIP worth 30,000$
- INTERNATIONAL ENTRANCE LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP worth 7500$
Following are some of major graduate awards,
- Killam Trust Scholarships, The $400 million Killam Trusts are among Canada’s largest and most prestigious endowments for scholarly activities. Which 45,000$ per year for 2 years for doctoral programs.
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship worth 17,000$ with additional 10,000$.
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship worth 5000$
Tri-Council Graduate Scholarships for masters, doctoral and post doctoral programs, This offers following awards,
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- NSERC Canada Graduate Scholarship – Doctoral (CGS-D)/Postgraduate Scholarship – Doctoral (PGS-D)
- SSHRC Canada Graduate Scholarship – Doctoral (CGS-D)/Doctoral Fellowship
- CIHR Canada Graduate Scholarship – Doctoral (CGS-D)
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s (CGS-M)
- Canada Graduate Scholarship – Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplement
Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship
University of Alberta offers scholarships for graduate student called “alberta graduate excellence scholarship”
University of Alberta Academic Excellence Scholarship
Basic Eligibility Criteria
Each scholarship award has its own specific criteria and requirements, but following are the general requirements for University of Alberta Scholarships,
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, and foreign citizens are eligible.
- Candidates must have a student visa
- No need for English Language Certificate if you are from countries recognized to use the English language as an official language of instruction Here is the list
- To be accepted for any scholarship candidates must first get admission at Alberta University.
Scholarships in UK r open now Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships in UK 2021|Masters|PhD
- An official transcript.
- The document must include your full name, post-secondary institution name, academic program, the grading scheme/scale legend, names and numbers of courses, year and term of attendance, credits, and grades received.
- If the official language of instruction at your institution is not English, please include both the original language document and a certified literal English translation for the transcript and degree certificate/diploma by the issuing institution or by a certified translator.
- Individual mark sheets are required for India and Pakistan; consolidated transcripts are not acceptable.
Last date to apply for university of Alberta Scholarship is March 1st, 2021 for May 2021 admission, May 1st, 2021 for July 2021 admission.
How to Apply University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada
You can apply online for admission at University of Alberta if you are successful then you can get different scholarships depends upon your eligibility.
University of Alberta Tuition Fee for International Students
If you for some reasons, did not qualified for any scholarships then you can study at University of Alberta by paying tuition fee and have to bear other expenses on your own.
Official university of alberta mailing address email@example.com