Dalda Foundation Scholarship
A great scholarship opportunity for Pakistani students is up for grab as applications are now open to apply Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023. Exceptional students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for this scholarship program by Dalda Foundation. Each year Dalda Foundation offers scholarships to the deserving students from over Pakistan. Student who have passed Matric in 2022 or are in first year of intermediate can apply for this scholarship.
Male and female students from Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir, who passed Matric or studying 11th in any Government College, Government Technical College or any institute approved by the government. Students who has done O level and studying in any government college can also apply. Deserving students who are studying in Private Colleges can also apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarship.
Dalda Foundation Trust is financing these scholarships and students can get Dalda Foundation Scholarship application form and send to the Dalda Foundation office in Karachi(Adress is given below). Dalda Foundation is providing scholarships to the fields which will be high demand in present and future like medical, engineering, hospitality, computer etc. There is No application fee to apply for Dalda Scholarship.
Dalda Foundation Trust Scholarship Details
|Organization||Dalda Foundation Trust|
|No of Scholarships||Multiple|
|Coverage Type||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||15 November 2022|
Eligible Fields of Studies
Following are preferable fields of studies under Dalda Scholarship although students can get scholarship in other courses as well,
- Marine Environment
- Information Technology
Dalda Foundation Requirements:
- 1st year of Pre Engineering, Pre Medical, General Science, Art, Commerce, Home Economics, DAE, ICS are eligible for this program.
- Only Pakistani citizens(including AJK and Gilgit Baltistan) can apply for DALDA Scholarships Program.
- maximum-age: 18 years
- Students should have their 10th or O level(studying in a government college) result sheet.
- Guardian Monthly Earning should be 30,000.
- Applicant house must not be more than 120 square meter or 1080 square feet.
- Applicant or any of his trusted family member must a bank account where he/she will receive the stipend.
- One reference from applicant’s teacher and one reference from neighbor is required to add in application form.
Dalda Scholarship Application Form
Download application form for Dalda scholarship for 2023 below,
Following are the documents which needs to be attached along with application form,
- Dalda Application Form
- Attested copy of Matric result card
- CNIC photocopy of father or guardian.
- CNIC photocopy of account holder
- Recent photograph of the applicant
Dalda Scholarship Amount
Dalda scholarship primarily covers the fees and also gives stipend amount to the successful applicants will be given 10,000 to 20,000 stipend per month
The last date to apply for DALDA Scholarship is 15 November 2022.
How to Apply:
To apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarship for 2022 download the application form from above and fill all the details and attach all the required documents and send to the following address via courier,
Dalda Foundation Trust Plot no. 66C/1, First floor, 13th commercial lane, DHA Extension Phase 2 Karachi.
Applicants can also mail the application to the following address,
Dalda Foundation Trust O.O Box 17654 Gulsham Iqbal nazd NIPA Chorangi Karachi
Dalda Scholarship Online Apply
visit the link below and fill the online application form,