If you are a deserving student in Pakistan then we bring you information about a great scholarship regarding your educational or technical needs. DIYA scholarships 2023-2024 give you the opportunity to the needful and well-deserving person from Pakistan. DIYA a well known organization for its charity work. The Moto of the Diya to reduce poverty by promoting literacy. Diya has Over 2,200 network of schools, colleges universities and technical and training institute across Pakistan. Students studying in Graduation and Masters can apply through Online Web Application System. Talented and deserving students in Intermediate Level or School level, will apply through their Schools/Institutes.
Diya Pakistan is currently giving scholarships in Govt. institutes only. The Institute will contact our office for detail procedure. These scholarships are for the students who could not continue their studies due to financial crisis says the DIYA organization, students who are aimful to continue their studies but cant meet educational expenses DIYA will give them this chance to carry on their studies. To get the scholarship you need to provide all the documents required by Diya Foundation.
Diya is the big organization and gave almost 400,000 scholarships to the students from past 3 years. For 2023 organization intends to award more than 51,000 scholarship. To all the students in Pakistan this is the golden opportunity to continue their studies the complete details and how to apply is all describe below. Also Apply For Fauji Fertilizer Scholarship Program
Diya Scholarship Details:
|Education Level||For Fsc/ICS and Bachelors|
|Eligibility||From All Over Pakistan|
|Stipend Amount||2000 per month for Post-Matric, 3000 per month for Bachelors|
|No of Scholarships||55000|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June|
Categories of DIYA Scholarship:
A total number of 55,000 Scholarships are offered annually, which are divided into different categories; check the list below:
- School Students: 45,000 Scholarships
- Skill Development Courses: 8000 Scholarships
- University Students: 1500 Scholarships
Want to study in England on scholarship? Rhodes Scholarships
Who can apply for DIYA scholarship is mention below:
- Only online application is acceptable
- Students of university colleges and schools are eligible to apply
- Students studying in Graduation Masters students can apply through Online Web Application System.
- Students who are doing MPhil after the BS program are eligible to apply
- Ph.D. and MPhil scholars are not eligible to apply
- Talented and deserving students in Intermediate Level or School level, will apply through their Schools/Institutes.
- The candidate must secure 60% marks in the previous exam to get this scholarship.
- Students getting scholarship more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organization are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
Diya Scholarship Amount
Scholarship amount depends upon different factors but generally it is 12000 to 25000 per year.
Documents Required for Diya Scholarship
Following are the scanned documents required to apply for the Scholarship
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) (download it from DOWNLOAD Page of our website)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate form NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If Applicant is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if exists, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If any)
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where result is declared.
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for current year.
- Salary Slip (If guardian is salaried person)
- Pension document , showing name page and pension amount page. (If guardian is pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is a non-salaried person) (download it from DOWNLOAD Page of our website)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available.
Join Our Community
Last Date to Apply for Diya Scholarship
There is not specific deadline for the scholarship.
How to Apply for DIYA Scholarship Online:
Follow the following steps to apply for DIYA scholarship 2023:
- University level Students needs to apply online
- School and college-level students need to apply manually.
- Schools & College students can apply through their school and colleges.
- Candidates applying for the first time need to fill the application form.
- Diya Scholarship is paid on a fiscal year basis from 1st July xx to 30th June xx.
- Students need to apply for renewal if the course continues.
Diya Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Application Form for students applying for the first time can apply through Online Web Application System. Below is the link to apply online
Visit the official website to apply for DIYA Scholarship
Diya Scholarship Contact Number
Address : Diya Head Office 1304/474, Hasan Street, Defence Road, New Lalazar, Rawalpindi 46000, Pakistan.
Phone No. +92.51.515.7773
Helpline Regarding scholarship Queries: 0317-3492725