Higher Education Commission always thinks about the welfare of the students all over Pakistan. Students who are undergraduates and are in need the financial aid to continue their studies are having a fantastic opportunity offered by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan as applications will be invited for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 by HEC are advised to Apply Online. Applicants gear up and prepare themselves for the preparation to apply in the Ehsaas program 2022. Applicants should complete their set of documents in the meantime of the official date announcement of the Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program 2022.
Candidates who are in severe need of finances to continue their studies and the students of remote and rural areas are encouraged to apply to the HEC scholarship program 2022. All males and females can apply but these scholarships are for the 50% of female students who are motivated and desirous to study further education.
Ehsaas Program 2021-2022:
Ehsaas Program initiative by the Higher education commission to promote the learning desires among the students commenced its operations in 2019 from then till now it is awarded scholarships to deserving students. About 200,000 scholarships have been awarded to deserving students by the HEC and 50,000 yearly scholarships with a 50% girls quota only. It demonstrates Ehsaas scholarship program is the biggest scholarship program of Pakistan.
|No of scholarship||50,000|
Ehsaas Program will award financial benefits to the selected students for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship by HEC who meet the following criteria:
- Candidates who have achieved admission on merit
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the undergraduate program in selected public universities
- Applicants who are deserving and needy will get the HEC Scholarship
- Students who have already got any other scholarship are not eligible
- Students of the Self-support evening program are not eligible
- Age of the student should also be as per requirement.
Following financial benefits will be provided to the eligible students:
- Monthly Stipend
- 50,000 scholarships to the deserving students
- All recruitment will be on a merit base
Following documents required by the students to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate program 2022:
- CNIC Copy of Parents/ Guardian
- Applicant’s CNIC/ B-form copy
- Income Certificate/ Salary Slip
- Fee receipts copies of applicants and their siblings(If applicable)
- Rent Agreement(If the house is on rent)
- If the father is a laborer on daily wages/shop keeper or doing a private job needs to attach an undertaking of certificate of minimum amount stamp paper of Rs 50.
- Utility bill copies of the last six months(If applicable)
- Other expenditure like medical bill’s copies etc (If applicable)
- One picture of the front side of the house
- Applicant’s photographs
How to Apply:
To apply online for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022, candidates must follow these instructions
- If your age is 18 years, create Ehsaas Scholarship account with your own CNIC otherwise, your application will not be entertained.
- In case you are 18 years old and still don’t have CNIC, please immediately apply for NADRA CNIC and then apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship.
- If your age is less than 18 years , only then you can apply through own B-Form.
- Incase you have used CNIC of parents, brother , sister etc. your application will not be accepted.
- It needs to understand the applicant himself should not send the application under ehsaas program to the HEC office
- Applicants should complete the set of documents then submit it to the financial aid office of the respective university
- The application form link is given below for the easiness of the candidates
Visit the following link for Ehsaas undergraduate online registration