Applications are invited for the Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange – Free Online Course on Youth Peace and Security. Youth, Peace and Security’ is a 4-week interactive online course for motivated youth curious about how to make a positive social change or understand more about conflict and peace, whether you are a student, a volunteer, or a young professional.
All you need to participate is a computer and internet access. This is a paced-course, and participants are expected to interact and meet weekly exchange requirements alongside their peers. The estimated time commitment is 2.5-3 hours per week. An Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange digital badge is given to participants who successfully meet the course requirements.
Join Our Facebook Group and Page to get updates about new opportunities
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange – Free Online Course on Youth Peace and Security. The details and descriptions of each post are given below.
In times when we must #StayHome, an online learning opportunity comes really handy!
Join the #ErasmusVirtual course on Youth, Peace & Security Connect with peers around the world and share your views on: Is peace possible?
You May Also Apply for Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship 2020-2021 in South Korea
Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Free Online Course Detail:
- Age of participation: 18-30
- Who is it for: Young People
- Deadline: 05 April 2020
- Location: Online
- Benefits: Participation is free of charge.
- Length of the course: 04 Weeks
- Weekly commitment: 04 Hours
- Eligible Regions: Erasmus+ program countries or Southern Mediterranean countries.
You May Also Apply for 500 Free Online Courses from Ivy League Schools
Application is open to youth between the ages of 18-30. In addition, eligible participants should reside in, or hold the nationality of one of the Erasmus+ program countries or Southern Mediterranean countries.
You May Also Apply for International Internship Program in Turkey 2020 Fully Funded
Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Learning Experience:
Participants in the courses are provided with the opportunity to:
- Engage with youth from different countries, cultures and migration backgrounds in a virtual classroom.
- Discuss topical themes like technological innovations, social identity, and culture.
- Learn from expert content and materials.
- Improve language and communication skills.
- Build 21st-century skills that improve employability, including the ability to work in a virtual and intercultural environment.
- Gain an Erasmus+ digital badge and become an Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange alumni.
The last date to apply for Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Free Online Course on Youth Peace and Security is 05 April 2020.
You May Also Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK 2020
How to Apply:
Please visit the link given below to apply for Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Free Online Course on Youth Peace and Security. It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given on the official website before and while applying.
As part of your registration for this virtual exchange, you have to create a profile on the Exchange Portal used for Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange. This will allow you to interact with your peers in a safe, secure online environment. Please provide a username, e-mail address, and password.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
The aim of Study Hunt is to create awareness that lets people land their dream Scholarships and Careers. Our vision is to spread worldwide opportunities for the youth and our mission is that our youth grab different opportunities to further pursue and advance their careers. We bring people around the globe closer by providing information about all these opportunities on a single platform. For More Detail Keep Visit Daily studyhunt.Info or next time you can search on Google type studyhunt.info.
You can also check the following Guidelines.
- Job hunting in Pakistan
- Guidelines for Undergraduates Students and Final Year students
- Strategy for Scholarships Aspirants | Study Abroad
- How to Secure a Funded PhD Scholarship
- How to get an Acceptance Letter from a Professor | Study Abroad
- List of opportunities students can avail easily
- Job vs entrepreneurship which is better?
- Why Team work is key to success
For Any Query & Problem in while Applying Feel Free to Contact Admin of StudyHunt.Info Here