Exeter Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship
Around the globe, many students look for scholarship programs that can make their way easier toward cost of studies. Exeter University provides the best scholarships of all. Candidates can prepare with the polished faculty and these undergraduate and post-graduate programs are nothing but convenient for them. Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships were established to assist students who aspire to reach their academic potential and make a positive impact on our vibrant campus community, which is made up of people from over 140 different nations.
Global Excellence Scholarships honor extraordinary academic success and help recipients access our world-class instruction while maximizing everything that university life has to offer to support their long-term goals. High-achieving undergraduate and graduate students from particular nations who apply for specific University courses will be given this large prize. Numerous scholarships are provided by this institution to entice excellent individuals to apply to the University of Exeter’s undergraduate Taught programs.
We advise looking into opportunities early as deadlines and eligibility vary and these scholarships tend to be very selective and merit-based. Many plans won’t completely cover expenses, but they might help in some little way.
The scholarships available range from £5,000 to £10,000 and even cover the entire first year’s tuition.
- Host Organization: University of Exeter
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship programs: Undergraduate
- Eligible Countries: All International Countries
- Duration of scholarship award: 1 Year
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Ecology and Conservation
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Finance and Accounting
- Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Health and Care professions
- Health and Community Sciences
- Public Health and Sports Sciences
- Arab and Islamic Studies
- Archaeology and History
- Classics, Ancient History, Religion and Theology
- Communications, Drama and Film
- English and Creative Writing
- Humanities and Social Sciences, Cornwall
- Languages, Cultures and Visual Studies
- Social and Political Sciences, Philosophy and Anthropology
Candidates are eligible for this scholarship program if they:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Hold a contract for a qualifying undergraduate degree starting in September 2024 at the University of Exeter.
- Scholarships are merit based and only top students will be awarded for the scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate a genuine need for the scholarship.
Please visit their official webpage for undergraduate studies if you have not yet submitted your application for the program.
Statement of Purpose
Applicants must submit a 300 word statement of purpose to respond the following questions,
1. What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
2. What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
3. What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
4. As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
Scholarship winners are chosen based on:
- Depending on the data you have provided in your UCAS application, academic merit.
- Typically, applicants must show that they have attained or are capable of attaining the equivalent of GCE A level grades AAB or 34 points on the International Baccalaureate.
- The standard is higher for the Business School and is established at GCE A level grades A*AA or equivalent.
- Academic ambition, future career goals, a sincere need for the scholarship and how it will assist your goals, a sense of social responsibility, and a willingness to get involved in the Exeter community are all things you should be able to show during the application process.
Students of the following conditions are ineligible for this scholarship program:
- All Flexible Combined Honors Undergraduate Programs, BMBS Medicine, Degree Apprenticeships, Dual LLB/Juris Doctor (JD) with the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Legal Practice Certificate, and Graduate Law LLB are Ineligible Undergraduate Programs.
- Scholarship Value is £7,500 per year.
- Discover more about a topic of interest before deciding whether to pursue it as a university course.
- Gain knowledge and skills that will enhance your present academics and university application.
- Financial assistance to pay all associated travel expenses for completing the Exeter Scholars program
- Privileged entry to an Exeter Scholars reception at the pre-application in September Open Days in Penryn and Exeter
- A travel grant for expenses associated with attending the admission interviews or a University of Exeter offer holder visit day
- Knowledge of university life and the chance to speak with actual university students about their experiences
Last date to apply for University of Exeter Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship is 9th February 2024. While applicants are advised to apply for undergraduate program before 26 January.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for this scholarship by filling out the application form available on their official webpage.
- First you need to apply for undergraduate program through UCAS Application.
- After you have applied and got offer letter from the university then you need to fill This Form.
- Apply with all the required information as incomplete application will not be considered.
- You can visit the official scholarship link for complete information about the award.