Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through its Embassy in Pakistan as announced 600+ Saudi Arabia Government Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2022. These scholarships are fully funded and covers all expenses. There is no gender discriminations as both male and females can apply for these scholarships. Nationals of Pakistan, Residents of AJK can apply for these scholarships in Saudi Arabia.
Pakistani nationals residing in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia also eligible to apply for these fully funded scholarships.75% of students will be awarded scholarships from Pakistan, whereas 25% of scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in Saudi Arabia. These scholarships are offered at Diploma, Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. levels. Candidates have to submit application through each university and then that university will forward that application to Saudi Ministry of Education which decides the final award of eligible applicants.
Government of Saudi Arabia through its embassy in Pakistan is offering these scholarships at 25 universities in the Kingdom. Under new guidelines each University is authorized to enroll only 5 percent of International students except Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara. The admissions percentage of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 %, whereas Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara grants admissions on scholarship 85 % of total seats.
More Scholarships in Saudi Arabia KAUST Scholarship 2022| King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Saudi Arabian Government Scholarship 2022 Details
|Organization||Saudi Arabia Government|
|Education Level||Diploma, Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility||Pakistanis, AJK, Pakistanis residing in Saudi Arabia|
|Coverage||900 Saudi Riyals per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||Different for Each University|
Join Our Community
Saudi Government if offering fully funded scholarship for Pakistani students in following 25 universities,
|S. No.||Universities for Scholarship||Official Website|
|5||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.iu.edu.sa|
|6||King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7||King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8||Hafar Al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9||King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10||King Khalid University||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|16||Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17||Al Baha University||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|20||Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21||Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22||Imam Abdulrahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23||Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
Eligible Areas of Study
These scholarships provided by the Saudi Arabian Government are offered for almost all disciplines, following are broad list of disciplines;
Following are the requirements to apply for these scholarships,
- Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK National.
- 75% of students will be awarded scholarships from Pakistan, whereas 25% of scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom.
- Male and female both can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant should be between 17 years to 25 years or Bachelor Programme, must be of 30 years age for Master Programme and less than 35 years for PhD programme on the closing date of the application process.
- The selected applicants will commence the programme in September/October each year in Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing of Saudi Scholarship.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.
- The applicant must not have been suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or any other valid ground
- The Scholarship covers free lodging.
- 03 months Furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married Scholars.
- Return air tickets.
- Free Medical for the student and his/her family, if married.
- 3 months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsided meal at the campus.
- Sport & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
- Monthly allowance: A monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students.
How to Apply
Follow the following procedure to apply for Saudi Arabian Government Scholarships for 2022,
- Students have to directly apply on the University’s website/ online portal.
- Each University has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame, students need to consult the website for the eligibility criteria of each discipline/Course/University.
- These scholarships are offered for almost all disciplines: Political Science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Agriculture, Arabic / Islamic Studies and Media Sciences.
- The Scholarships are offered at diploma, Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. levels.
- These scholarships are offered by 25 Universities in the Kingdom as given in Annex-A.
- Each University is authorized to enroll only 5 percent of International students except Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh, and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara. The admissions percentage of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 %, whereas Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara grants admissions on scholarship 85 % of total seats.
- University will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of Education which decides the final award of eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh Parepriyadh@mofa.gov.pk. Subsequently, the Embassy shall follow up with the Saudi Ministry of Education for grant of scholarships.