Nanjing University of Science and Technology Scholarship
Applicants are invited to apply for the Nanjing University of Science & Technology CSC Scholarship 2023-2024. This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity for international students who want to study for free in China thanks to the scholarships offered by the China Scholarship Council (CSC). Scholarships for students from all countries other than China, who want to study Masters and PhD programs at NJUST. Through this scholarship University is aiming to lure brilliant students from around the globe in technological fields.
For international students wishing to study master degree or doctoral degree at Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NJUST), are welcome to apply for the Postgraduates Program of Chinese Government Scholarship at NJUST. The Postgraduates Program of Chinese Government Scholarship is a full-time program with full scholarship covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, comprehensive medical insurance, etc., except the international travel expenses. The program will start in early September and the study period is 2.5 years for master program and 4 years for doctoral program.
Nanjing University of Science and Technology, colloquially NJUST is one of the national key universities under the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China. It is a science-oriented university located in Xuanwu District in the east suburban area of Nanjing. It enrolls more than 30,000 students from China and from all over the world. Master and Ph.D. degree programs are available for this CSC scholarship.
Nanjing University of Science & Technology CSC Scholarship Details;
- Organization: Nanjing University of Science & Technology
- Open For: All Nations are eligible to apply
- Country: China
- City: Nanjing
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
FACEBOOK PAGE | FACEBOOK GROUP | WHATSAPP GROUP 1 | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
This NJUST scholarship by China Scholarship Council offers following benefits for international students,
- CNY 3000 Yuan Per Month for Masters Programs
- CNY 3500 Yuan Per Month for P.hD Programs
- NO Application Fee
- Tuition: Tuition will be waived.
- Health Insurance
Also Apply For Fully Funded World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Eligibility Criteria For International Students
Following is the eligibility criteria for international students for NJUST (CSC) Scholarship,
- For Master program: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or certification of equivalent education under the age of 35.
- For Doctoral program: Applicants must have a master’s degree certification of equivalent education under the age of 40.
- Applicants who apply for a Chinese-taught program without any Chinese skills may apply for an additional 1-year comprehensive Chinese language course (scholarship covered), and must pass HSK 5 for entering major in the next academic year.
- Applicants who apply for an English-taught program must have minimum requirements for IELTS (Academic) total score 6, or TOEFL score 80.
Want more scholarships in China? Fully Funded Chancellor Scholarships at University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) in China
All the documents should be in duplicate. The language of documents should be in English or Chinese, or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently;
- Notarized Transcripts or Original Ones;
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 800 words);
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts;
- Language certificate. For English-taught program applicants: copy of official IELTS certificate (6 or above) or TOFEL certificate (over 85). For Chinese taught program applicants: copy of HSK5 or above certificate;
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination;
- Photocopy of Remittance Receipt for Application Fee (500 Yuan or 80USD)(*Remittance);
- Resume (explanations must be made if there is any career break/gap between study or employment);
- Provisional Consent Form. Graduate applicant is suggested to contact relative professors who are willing to supervise their proposed study at NJUST. ‘Provisional Consent Form’ is expected to be completed (attachment) by the professor and enclose in application documents.
- Photocopy of First Page of Passport (the information page).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND ADMISSION SCHEDULE
•To skim over the Specialties, Supervisors & Curricula of the Program and choose the major to study through” Specialty Supervisor & Curricula” (http://study.njust.edu.cn/wourseswwrograms/list.htm);
•To make the online application for Chinese Government Scholarship through the website of CSC (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn), fill up the Application Form, submit the completed Application Form on line and print the Application Form according to the requirements. Please do note that the ‘Program Category’ should be ‘Type B’ and the ‘Agency Number’ of Nanjing University of Science & Technology is 10288.
•To make another online application for Chinese Government Scholarship through the website of Nanjing University of Science & Technology China International Student Service System ( http://admission.njust.edu.cn/ or https://njust.17gz.org/). Please write down this application number on the left top of CSC application form.
NOTE: Both online application systems are required to be filled, but only CSC application documents need to be mailed.
•The instruction language for the Program will be English or Chinese. Applicants are asked to choose the instruction language in the Application Form when applying online. One year Comprehensive Chinese Language program will be arranged for the students who cannot take courses in English and have chosen Chinese as instruction language.
Do Not Miss This Scholarship Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea
•All applications documents are required to mail to the following address.
Office of Admissions School of International Education
Nanjing University of Science & Technology, 200 Xiaolingwei Street,
Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China 210094 +86-25-84303232 +86-25-84303136
Last date to apply for the Fully Funded Nanjing University of Science & Technology Postgraduate CSC Scholarship is 15 March 2023.
Click Here to Apply for CSC Scholarship at Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Visit The Official Link of Scholarship