Application are now open for the fully-funded Olive Fellowship Berkeley Global Science Institute’s UC Berkeley. Olive Fellowship is open to all outstanding undergraduate chemistry students to participate in the Laboratory Research Experience Program (LRE) at UC Berkeley. This scholarship is particularly open for students who are in financial need.
Fully Funded Fellowship 2020 at the University of California in USA Details:
- Organization: University of California Berkeley
- Open For: All Nations are eligible to apply
- Gender: Male/Female
- Country: New Zealand
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Degree: Undergraduates, Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Join Our Facebook Group and Page to get updates about new opportunities
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for the Fully Funded Fellowship 2020 at University of California in USA candidates must fit following requirements,
- This program is open to all the undergraduate students (Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing) from the US and abroad.
- Applicants must have General and Organic Chemistry (with accompanying laboratory classes) students.
- Successful applicants will be among the top 10% of their respective class as well as must demonstrate fluency in English.
- First-generation or low-income university students. Similarly, students who do not have a family history of higher education or who come from a low-income background will have priority.
- In addition to that, the history of academic achievement in their undergraduate studies.
Also Apply for France Government Scholarship 2020-2021
Here are some benefits of Fully Funded Fellowship 2020 at the University of California in USA.
- The Olive Fellowship is a fully-funded opportunity for students. Overall, the fellowship covers the entire LRE tuition (USD $12,000).
- USD $5,000 stipend to the fellow to cover program-related expenses (travel, visas, accommodation, meals while at Berkeley).
Who Should Apply?
Applicants must be current undergraduate chemistry students and must fit the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must meet the general LRE program requirements and be accepted to the program.
- First-generation or low-income university students. Students who do not have a family history of higher education or who come from a low-income background.
- History of academic achievement in their undergraduate studies.
How to Apply
- Complete the general LRE program application first and be accepted to the program (please click here for the LRE program application).
- Once accepted, complete the Olive Fellowship application package and be prepared to demonstrate financial need and write outstanding personal essays (see Application Details).
- The application deadline is April 10, 2020.
1. Fill out the application form. Your application may be saved at various stages and returned to later.
2. Proof of citizenship. You will need a copy of the main page of your passport.
3. Declaration of Need Essay. The Olive Fellowship is committed to providing an opportunity to those students who are first-generation university students or to those that do not have the financial means to participate in the Laboratory Research Experience. Describe how you meet this commitment in 500 words or fewer.
4. A Personal Biography. In 150 words or fewer, write a short professional biography, be sure to share impressive accomplishments. Secondly, in 250 words or fewer, write about an exciting project that you have worked on or one way you have pursued something you care deeply for.
5. Submit your application by sending all the materials above to Prof. Omar M. Yaghi (email@example.com(link sends e-mail)).
|The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Olive Fellowship 2020 is 10 April 2020.|