Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded PHD Scholarships at Imperial College of London in UK. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this fully funded opportunity.If you want to study in England for free then President’s PhD Scholarships is a great opportunity for you.
Imperial College is offering scholarships in various PhD fields students with outstanding educational career. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
Imperial College of London PHD Scholarship Details:
- Course Level: PhD Degree Program
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Region: Open for ALL
- Category: Scholarship
- Location: London, England
- Deadline: Open all year
- Host Institute: Imperial College of London
Benefits of PHD Scholarships at Imperial College of London
The selected scholars will be given following benefits in this scholarship by Imperial College of London,
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- An annual tax-free stipend to cover living costs of £21,800
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Following is the eligibility criteria
- Interested candidates are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) and be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
- Candidates must provide full transcripts of their university studies to date.
- Candidates should provide personal statement to support their application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- Candidates must provide an English Language Certificate.
- Candidates must provide the contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee. You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees.
- The scheme is only open to new PhD applications. Current registered Imperial PhD students are not eligible to be considered for a President’s PhD Scholarship.
Also Apply for The University of Salford’s International Excellence Award
Applications for President’s PhD Scholarships at Imperial College of London in UK is open throughout the academic year.
- Applicants who apply before 7 January 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 March 2022.
- Applicants who apply before 11 March 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 May 2022.
Dont miss this opportunity MEXT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021 IN JAPAN (FULLY FUNDED)
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the Chemical PhD Scholarships, you will need to submit an application for admission through the online admissions system (Link Given below). The Progamme is Chemical Engineering Research – Full Time.
Join Our Community
Those who already joined our WhatsApp group from below before please don’t join second.
Note: Whatsapp allows 257 members in a single group that’s why we have created Separate groups.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.