Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded President’s PhD Scholarships at Imperial College of London 2023-2024.. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this fully funded opportunity. If you want to study in England for free then President’s PhD Scholarships is a great opportunity for you. The duration of this fully funded scholarship is 3.5 years.
Imperial College is offering scholarships in various PhD fields students with outstanding educational career. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or Onequivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science. If you are applying for President’s PhD Scholarships you will also be considered for Sir Michael Uren scholarships for engineering and medicine.
Imperial College London is one of the top research institute in England and under President’s PhD Scholarship Program, you can undertake any research project of your choice under excellent supervisors, alongside cohort-building opportunities with other President’s PhD Scholars.
President PhD Scholarship Details:
- Course Level: PhD Degree Program
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Region: Open for ALL
- Category: Scholarship
- Location: London, England
- Deadline: Open all year
- Host Institute: Imperial College of London
Benefits and Coverage
The selected scholars under President’s PhD Scholarship, will be given following benefits in this scholarship by Imperial College London,
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- An annual tax-free stipend to cover living costs of £22,900
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A programme of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
Also Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
You can apply for following PhD Programs under President’s PhD Scholarship Program,
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Design Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Medicine
- Department of Brain Sciences
- Department of Immunology and Inflammation
- Department of Infectious Disease
- Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- Department of Surgery and Cancer
- Institute of Clinical Sciences
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Imperial College Business School
Following is the eligibility criteria and application requirements to be eligible to apply for Imperial College London PhD Scholarship,
- Interested candidates are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) and be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
- Candidates must provide full transcripts of their university studies to date.
- Candidates should provide personal statement to support their application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- Candidates must provide an English Language Certificate.
- Candidates must provide the contact details of 2 referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee. You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees.
- The scheme is only open to new PhD applications. Current registered Imperial PhD students are not eligible to be considered for a President’s PhD Scholarship.
Also Apply for The University of Salford’s International Excellence Award
- Online Application
- Valid Passport and Visa
- Academic Transcripts
- Research Project
- Personal Statement (2 pages)
- Two academic referees
Applications for President’s PhD Scholarships at Imperial College of London in UK is open throughout the academic year.
- Applicants who apply before 4 November 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 23 January 2023.
- Applicants who apply before 6 January 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 20 March 2023.
Dont miss this opportunity MEXT Scholarship for bachelor, Master and PhD
How to Apply
Before applying look for supervisor related to your research project at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise your project.
Apply through Imperial College London’s online application portal, fill all the info and attach all the required documents.
Join Our Community
Those who already joined our WhatsApp group from below before please don’t join second.
Note: Whatsapp allows 257 members in a single group that’s why we have created Separate groups.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
FACEBOOK PAGE | WHATSAPP GROUP | FACEBOOK GROUP