Halmstad University Scholarship
Halmstad University has taken a great initiative to encourage international students to study in Sweden. It has given the opportunity to apply for two different types of scholarships i.e. the scholarship that is offered by the Halmstad University and another one that is offered by the Swedish Institute. So, if you really want to pursue your higher studies for Master’s program in Sweden, here is the great chance to avail. Halmstad University Scholarships is obtainable to students from outside the EU/EEA and European country with the need to pay tuition fee. These scholarships could also be granted to students at intervals any field of study applying to our Master’s programs at Halmstad University. The scholarship provided covers up to 25% or 50% of the tuition fee which will be deducted from the tuition fee. However, there are no grants for family members; neither it will cover the living costs. The scholarship is based on the merit level and will be given for 1st semester only. The applicants are required to meet the desired level in order to extend their scholarship for 2 or 4 semesters. The English language requirement is also equivalent of the Swedish upper secondary course English 6.
Halmstad University is a public higher education institution which offers bachelor’s and master’s programs in various fields of study. It also conducts Ph.D. programs in three fields of research i.e. Information Technology, Innovation Science, and Health and Lifestyle. The university was founded in 1983. It is also called The Innovation-Driven University as it conducts education and research within a wide field. The College has an extensive variety of well-known training concentrate on programs. It has 11,411 understudies, 49 teachers, and 82 examination understudies. Moreover, these regions make a base for the College’s exercises and it is likewise in these that the College offers training at a postgraduate level. Additionally, these areas create a base for the University’s activities and it’s conjointly in these that the University offers education at a postgraduate level. Halmstad University is organized into the college of Business, Engineering, and Science, faculty of Health and Welfare, faculty of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences and, faculty of knowledge Technology. Most of the education takes place on the University’s field in trendy, well-equipped learning environments and labs. The University is additionally identified for having a hospitable and active student life.
|Scholarship Offered By||Halmstad university|
|Eligible countries||International Students, outside EEA/EU|
Aim and Edges of Halmstad University Masters Scholarship
- The Halmstad University scholarship provided covers up to 25% or 50% of the tuition fee which will be deducted from the tuition fee. However, there are no grants for family members; neither will it cover the living costs.
- The scholarship can at first be granted for one semester, however are automatically extended for the length of the study program (2 or four semesters) only if study results area unit satisfactory.
Scholarship Eligibility for Halmstad University Masters Students
- The applicant should have applied for one of Master’s programs at University Admissions and paid the application fee.
- Candidates who are eligible for Master’s programs at the university and are qualified for Halmstad University scholarships will going to receive an email with a link to the online application form in March 2022.
- Then the committee of the University will award Halmstad University Scholarships based on students’ academic merits
- College will advise the beneficiaries of grants by email toward the start of April assuming they are equipped for the grant.
Halmstad University Scholarship program is assassinated to support the new students financially. There are not any specific and rigid eligibility necessities for the program.
Theapplicants must fulfill the two basic criteria given below:
- Should be an international student from outside the EEA/EU and European country.
- Should have secured admission in a Halmstad Master’s Program.
- The applicant can apply for Halmstad University Scholarships, if he/she can meet the above requirement.
The application method for the Halmstad University Scholarship is extremely structured. Please browse the steps below:
- Applicants that meet the criteria will receive an email with a link to the online application on March 2.
- Complete the Halmstad University Scholarship form..
- It is necessary to mention the application number allocated at the time of the program admission.
- Completed applications must be submitted before March 11.
All the total Halmstad University Grant applications will be sent to the determination board, set up by the college. The board will survey and assess every application.
Choices of the beneficiaries will be founded on their scholastic legitimacy and potential, which incorporates their GPA, positioning of the past college, and capability in English.
Candidates who have picked the Halmstad University program as their most memorable inclination will be given need.
The college authorities will advise the Halmstad University Grant beneficiaries by email in April.