House Building Finance Company Limited is a financial institution that provides financial support in the form of house loans to its customers. If you are a graduate and looking for a job then you are at the right place as applications are invited for HBFC Management Trainee Program 2021| House Building Finance Company Ltd. Management training program will be trained by seniors and experienced staff of HBFC. If you are interested in management training jobs then all males and females from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. HBFC institute is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, and hard-working persons which can do marvelous in practical fields.
Be a part of our community & let us help you succeed. Please do like and follow our Social Media Pages.
HBFC is an institute that especially and only focused on housing finance and it is growing rapidly in Pakistan in their specific field. HBFC not only required financed MTOs but also graduates in various fields can apply in these opportunities. These fields are Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statics, Law, Sociology, HRM, Business, and Administration. Applicants can apply online.
|Organization||House Building Finance Company Limited|
|Qualifications||Masters in various fields|
The last date to apply in HBFC is 30th August 2021.
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Public Administration
You can also apply to: PTCL Traineeship program 2021
Applicants who are interested in applying for MTOs must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants’ age should be less than 25 years.
- Both males and females can apply for MTOs
- Applicants must have domicile of the relevant province
- Applicant should meet the qualifications requirement i.e. 16 years of education
Apply for: Bank of Khyber jobs 2021
How to apply:
Applicants must have to meet the application procedure
- Candidates must have to clear the written test first.
- Successful candidates will be called for interviews
- Final merit list will be displayed of the successful candidates
- Applicants have to apply online
- Selected candidates will be posted at HBFC branches