INTERPOL is a foreign agency providing police and support services. INTERPOL is offering internships across police and support services. A great opportunity to get experience in an international organization and give an opportunity to work in an international organization.
Candidates can do internships in various fields like crime matters and security. INTERPOL is also offering internships across our support services which include communication and strategic planning to human resources. Applicants from all over the countries who are members of INTERPOL can apply to these internship programs. UN Internship Program is also inviting applicants right now.
Interpol headquarters are located in Lyon, France and that where most of the internees will be placed. Internship can be conducted in other Interpol offices around the world. Applicants from all Interpol member countries can apply for the internship. This is paid internship program where all costs will be covered by the organization. Monthly salary of 550 euros will be given to the internees.
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||All Member Countries|
|Education Required||Undergraduates, Graduates|
Join Our Community
For daily Updates of jobs join our community and be a part of Studyhunt.info.
- Be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary accredited academic institution within the past one year on the date of submission of their application;
- Be a national of one of INTERPOL’s member countries;
- Have attained the legal age of majority in their country of nationality;
- Be fluent in English.
- Meet the requirements indicated for each specific internship opening for which they wish to apply.
Tesla Internship Programs is inviting applicants from all over the world to join their team
As the head office of the INTERPOL, office is at Lyon Headquarters so the internship will take place there but the location can be changed accordingly.
The duration of internships depends upon the needs of hiring services and it will be mentioned in each vacancy. Generally its 6 to 11 months.
Remuneration of Internship:
Interns will receive the monthly allowance of 550 euros Lyon which is adjusted for different duty stations.
All the expenses of the recruitment process and subsequent travel, insurance accommodation, and other expenses will be covered by the intern himself.
Also check this opportunity WFP Internship Program
Candidates will be inquired confidentially before selection after selection candidates will have to provide a noncriminal certificate from thier country or in which they are living for the past 5 years.
Applicants are advised to keep any published and unpublished information confidential and are recommended not to publish any documents based on any information.
Interns are responsible for applying for and financing their VISA. Any how Interpol will provide you necessary documents for it.
The deadline for the internship program varies according to the duty station
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted only online
- Applications submitted in response to specific internship vacancies will be considered.
- Applicants should mention their motivation for applying to the INTERPOL internship program
- Applicants will be applied from Takentlink.com.