Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2020 in China. This scholarship is offered by Jiangsu Provincial Government in partnership with Jiangsu University. International students who want to study in China for free should not miss this opportunity. Students from all countries around the globe are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in China. This fully funded scholarship is offered for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD Degree at Jiangsu University.
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the ” Jiangsu Government Scholarship” for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of “Study in Jiangsu” and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in. This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Also Apply for Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University in the UK
Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Host Organization: Jiangsu University
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Opportunity Type: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 100
- Eligible Region: Open for All Countries
- Category: Scholarship
- Country: China
- Fields of Study: All Fields
- Deadline: 31 July 2020.
Join Our Community
Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2020 offers following benefits,
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Free registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
- The cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at the student’s own expense.
- Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10,000 per year
- A living allowance of CNY 1,500 per month
- Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
- Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
Dont Miss This Opportunity MEXT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP 2021 for Masters & PhD (Fully Funded)
If students are not able to secure fully scholarship than university also offers partial scholarship details are given below,
- College student: CNY 20,000 per academic year.
- Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year.
- Non-degree programme student / Exchange student: CNY 2,000 per month.
Also Check This Opportunity Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 (Fully Funded)
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
Interested applicants should arrange following documents before applying for Jiangsu Government Scholarship,
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Highest diploma/degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide a Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- 4. Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- 5. Other relevant documents.
How to Apply:
To get Jiangsu Government Scholarship there is no need to apply for this application separately as all the candidates will automatically be considered after enrolling in an applicable program. The apply link and Official Advertisement link is given below: